OSSUS: Well done Art Department Team

Yeldah_

I have to chime in and say I agree on this thread. I have a lot of issues with 5.10 and how it's been handled (and I mean A LOT), but the design of the planet of Ossus itself is wonderful. It has a very distinctive color palette and some gorgeous spaces. I'm particularly fond of the interior of the Jedi Library; you really feel like you're standing in a long abandoned part of history. Edited by AscendingSky

I have to chime in and say I agree on this thread. I have a lot of issues with 5.10 and how it's been handled (and I mean A LOT), but the design of the planet of Ossus itself is wonderful. It has a very distinctive color palette and some gorgeous spaces. I'm particularly fond of the interior of the Jedi Library; you really feel like you're standing in a long abandoned part of history.

Very well said!

And I agree with this thread - Ossus is brilliant. Best addition since Oricon. I didn't expect this level of work on a 5.XX patch...very pleasantly surprised!

I'll fully agree with this. Whatever I might think about the story/saboteur thing, the planet is beautiful and they did a great job with the design aspects.

It's the first planet since Yavin 4 where I've stopped questing and been curious and intrigued enough to roam around and just explore the scenery. Last night in the Jedi Temple I was even noticing how they'd rendered the light coming down the corridor and the way the light from the fires looked against the walls. Truly gorgeous.

Agreed - Ossus looks fantastic. The daily quests are also well-made.

This is by far the best non-expansion addition to the game since Oricon, as far as planets/areas go.

I hope BW can fix the significant bugs soon that came with it, though. They matter too, and there are a lot of them this time.

Very well said!

And I agree with this thread - Ossus is brilliant. Best addition since Oricon. I didn't expect this level of work on a 5.XX patch...very pleasantly surprised!

The Assets and Textures are on this level since copero and nathema flashpoints. the area in the new operation on ossus are amazing too. (Take a look on pts for that)