Makeb Mesa Arena Bug

xChAoTiXx

Yesterday I almost lost a SR match that would actually have been an ez win due to an operative exploiting a to me unknown bug.

Appearantly female characters can reach a spot under those upside down stairs where most characters cant be. I assume its only for female body type 1 as I talked to that oper afterwards (wont calling names tho).

Its even impossible to hit the char from the outside. So what he was doing was to stay in stealth for the whole round and when acid hit he put dots on everyone and noone could hit him. After him moving a bit too much - he said if it wasnt for him being greedy with hitting us and instead standing still more its impossible to hit him at all - anyways due to him screwing up I was able to find a very tiny angle and could hit him with vicious throw and obfuscate leading us to win very closely, but it is definitely a severe bug that will be easy for people to exploit and thus win SR matches that theyd lose otherwise.

I hope this bug will get adressed soon.

Edit: Brain dead easy solution : Just decrease the distance between the lower 2 steps of the stair and the ground so that female body type 1 doesnt fit there either^^

Edited by xChAoTiXx

Appearantly female characters can reach a spot under those upside down stairs where most characters cant be. I assume its only for female body type 1 as I talked to that oper afterwards (wont calling names tho).

That's a rather harsh sexist exploit! I'm offended! :rak_01:

Edited by memerobot

Yesterday I almost lost a SR match that would actually have been an ez win due to an operative exploiting a to me unknown bug.

Its even impossible to hit the char from the outside. So what he was doing was to stay in stealth for the whole round and when acid hit he put dots on everyone and noone could hit him. After him moving a bit too much - he said if it wasnt for him being greedy with hitting us and instead standing still more its impossible to hit him at all - anyways due to him screwing up I was able to find a very tiny angle and could hit him with vicious throw and obfuscate leading us to win very closely, but it is definitely a severe bug that will be easy for people to exploit and thus win SR matches that theyd lose otherwise.

I hope this bug will get adressed soon.

Edit: Brain dead easy solution : Just decrease the distance between the lower 2 steps of the stair and the ground so that female body type 1 doesnt fit there either^^

I saw this happening once with one dot oper on darth malgus. When her team almost lose she runs under the the stairs and nothing can reach him there....this must be dealt with fast or many opers will start doing this crap. I recommend you writing this directly to Keith and Musco since devs never read pvp forum or at least write this in general discussion topic.

I saw this happening once with one dot oper on darth malgus. When her team almost lose she runs under the the stairs and nothing can reach him there....this must be dealt with fast or many opers will start doing this crap. I recommend you writing this directly to Keith and Musco since devs never read pvp forum or at least write this in general discussion topic.

Big coincidence. I saw one dot operative doing it too 😂