Maintenance: December 11th, 2018

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, December 11th in order to apply Game Update 5.10 'Jedi Under Siege.' The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: 11 December 2018

TIME: 5:00AM - 9:00AM PST (1300 - 1700 GMT)

VERSION: 5.10

Patch Notes will be available on Monday, here.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo miteinander!

Am 11. Dezember werden wir die Server herunterfahren, um Spiel-Update 5.10 aufzuspielen. In diesem Zeitraum wird die Website ebenfalls nicht erreichbar sein.

Details:

DATUM: 11. Dezember 2018

ZEIT: 1400Uhr MESZ bis 1800Uhr MESZ

Danke für eure Geduld, während wir die Dienste für Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ aktualisieren..

On the last weekend in October, the time in Europe was changed. Now is "Central European Time" (CET).

Incorrect: "1400Uhr MESZ bis 1800Uhr MESZ"

Correct: "1400Uhr MEZ bis 1800Uhr MEZ"

Additional information:

"Central European Summer Time" (CEST) = "Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit" (MESZ)

"Central European Time" (CET) = "Mitteleuropäische Zeit" (MEZ)

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, December 11th in order to apply Game Update 5.10 'Jedi Under Siege.' The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

-eric

Thanx, Eric and Bioware team, for all the hard work, as well as the Testers of the PTS that have also worked very hard. Have a Merry Christmas. I do hope the best for all 3 factions.:)

I do hope we are getting the usual double Xp amnd Cxp??

Edited by MandFlurry

Hey everyone!

Details:

-eric

Plus an additional delay of 1-6 hours for "unforeseen issues". I'm calling it now :D If I'm right, please reward me by fixing Vector's eyes in the essential cut scene and adding Grand Chance Cubes back to the Intro to Conquest quest.

4 hours are a bit short, considering that they have such problems with almost every patch. I just hope they're done at 9pm(German time), so I'm coming home. But I think that will last until the middle of the night. I'm looking forward to the twitter comments. :D:p

Increased the number of losses needed to complete Daily and Weekly Ranked PvP Missions

What the what? But some of us suck (and not deliberately - have you tried playing lightning sorcerer in PvP)? This is just painful.

Omitted yet again:

• Fix for Vectors eyes in the crucial part of the class mission (romanced Vector)
  • Return of Grand chance cubes to the introductory conquest mission
  • Fix for Iokath so Dorne and Quinn show their correct customisations

It's hard to be excited for Ossus etc when long overdue bug fixes are ignored for the 3rd/4th/5th/6th etc time in a row :mad:

What the what? But some of us suck (and not deliberately - have you tried playing lightning sorcerer in PvP)? This is just painful.

I know ***, pvp is painful at the best of times, but to prolong it just because you are not the best or you end up pugged with a poor team is just insane, what are bioware thinking here?