Infiltrating caps

Neulwen

I don't know if this works on other caps too; I've only seen it in Voidstar. An operative uses infiltrate after a teammate starts planting the bomb, and the planter becomes stealthed while still capping. The enemy can't see anything until it's too late, unless they spam AoE, if they miss that split second when capping starts.

Is this really working as intended? Infiltrate shouldn't stealth a capping teammate.

Edited by Neulwen

• 2 weeks later...
I am seeing this regularly in Voidstar. Somehow, operatives and smugglers are managing to plant bombs without being visible the entire time. I can be staring right at the door and not see them and suddenly the bomb is planted. Has happened at least 3 different voidstars tonight, and my entire team was confused how it happened because nobody saw anyone at the door planting.

if its a stealth class doing it, its desync. just aoe the spot.

the operation cloak plant tho, thats a bug if its like a jugg or sorc

Desync for my entire team? That's a bit of a stretch over multiple Voidstars in the same night spread out over hours.

yes, desync happens to the person, not people who see him.

its where the person and their ability are one place but the server says theyre another, and then when a third party looks at this (your entire team) the character bugs out, often appearing to glitch through the map, rubber banding back into place, and yes, even seemingly in stealth when on their screen they have already popped out. trust me, if it was a hack, you wouldnt see his cast bar. which you can during desync. what is actually happening is the server hasnt rezed his bit resolution yet and its confused by the desync. so he appears "invisible" to everyone else.

Edited by Seterade