Anyone else unable to create Cathars on PTS?

xordevoreaux

I posted it as a bug, but I can't create a Cathar on PTS. I even copied over a Cathar from live hoping to force a change, no good. Even after, the Cathar is locked out for every class.

Edit: I bought a cathar unlock on a live server, couldn't use it because my account already had the unlock, copied a toon over to PTS with the unlock in my inventory, and was able to use it on PTS, which tells me legacy and account information isn't being copied over any more when I copy toons to PTS.

Edit2: Further validated when I noticed my legacy % completion for things didn't update.

Edit3: Even after using the unlock, twice (because your character gets copied over twice), still no good, can't create a cathar, so PTS isn't honoring the unlock. The legacy location information did get copied over when I went to the 2nd version of the toon.

Edited by xordevoreaux

I posted it as a bug, but I can't create a Cathar on PTS. I even copied over a Cathar from live hoping to force a change, no good. Even after, the Cathar is locked out for every class.

Edit: I bought a cathar unlock on a live server, couldn't use it because my account already had the unlock, copied a toon over to PTS with the unlock in my inventory, and was able to use it on PTS, which tells me legacy and account information isn't being copied over any more when I copy toons to PTS.

Edit2: Further validated when I noticed my legacy % completion for things didn't update.

Edit3: Even after using the unlock, twice (because your character gets copied over twice), still no good, can't create a cathar, so PTS isn't honoring the unlock. The legacy location information did get copied over when I went to the 2nd version of the toon.

working as intended. hope this goes live. burn in hell cats:rak_01:

Edited by ultimarb