What is there to do on the PTS latest build?

HollyUSEC

As of the current latest build, I can't find any quest givers to go to Ossus, nor does the Alliance alert for Khem Val work, and I can't find anything besides a gateway at the Alliance Base on Odessen which I can't use (I assume it needs a raid group and leads to MM Gods in the Machine?).

I see the vendors for all the latest gear and augments. And that gateway at the Alliance Base. There's no new mission alerts on my ship and I can't find them on the fleet.

What, besides the new MM Op, is available in the PTS? As of the latest build?

And YES, I know the PTS is for people to do a job in evaluating new "stuff." And I wasn't going there just to goof off-- I was there to do that job. But if there's no work to be done besides the new MM Gods in the Machine, then I can't do that job. I don't do MM Ops, let alone the machine gods. So I'm asking in earnest what I'm missing; what I'm overlooking, if anything at all. If the new MM Op is the only currently working part of the latest PTS build, then I shouldn't be there; I should leave it to those who are able to do the job presented.

• 2 weeks later...