Remove the Promotional Weighting for....

Zerileth

The new HUTTBALL map! PLEASE!

It is so awesome. It's amazing. What a beautiful piece of video game artwork. It just seems so unfair to the other maps how amazing it is. It's time....

No, it's time.... to remove the 85% pop weighting statistical thingie of that particular map. It truly saddens me.:(

More players will flock to the the game if you keep this up! :cool:

"If it doesn't groove, you must remove." Johnnie Cochran cir 1995 or some such (edited cause yeah I have an editor) - From the official Wikipedia and the library of Pongress (they play a lot of Pong there)

Also side-note: bug report (not like it really matters) it messes with my sound FX volume every time. I have to re-log to get it back to normal.

"Well, what does it do?" C'mon what does it matter at this point. You'd rather fix the companion in the old Ilum pvp zone. That's sooooo important.

Still love ya. Don't want this game to end! :D

Edited by Zerileth

Also side-note: bug report (not like it really matters) it messes with my sound FX volume every time. I have to re-log to get it back to normal.

"Well, what does it do?" C'mon what does it matter at this point. You'd rather fix the companion in the old Ilum pvp zone. That's sooooo important.

Still love ya. Don't want this game to end! :D

Don’t forget the desync. It’s so wonderful that I want to play Vandin constantly so I can watch all the groovy teleports and Michael Jackson moon walking. It’s a real “thriller”

On a serious note, the sound issue is most likely the desync. I know if I desync bad or someone I’m fighting does, it messes my sound up. It’s not just sound FX, I’ve had it happen on Realtek, Creative and Asus sound.

Been happening for years and don’t get me started if you happen across a hacker, they really mess up your sound (no idea why).

I'm just cancelling out of all Huttball. Had 4 in a row now. FOUR! This is silly. I get this is an MMO and I need to be willing to do varies things, but this is ridiculous. Allow us to check off certain pvp maps? Two? One?

Seriously, are there so few PVPers now that nobody has an opinion? You really like HB that much and I need to shut up? If I'm wrong and you want HB every 3 maps, fine.

Anyway, my 2 creds. :)