We need a new ship as the Alliance Leader, Since you blew up my old ride.

Fallensouls

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so you blew up my Gravestone super ship, so you guys need to give me a battleship like Arcann had to make up for it. Since I am the Emperor and leader of the Alliance I would not fly in anything less than a battle ship.

Bioware doesn't owe you anything.

You mean the big Zakuul ship? We blew up Arcann's ship, though I think Vaylin had two? I don't know what it's called.

I'll take one. I like the design of the Zakuul space ships!

ME too why I am asking lol. That ride looks so much better than the Gravestone so its a good trade I think. Plus they already have its design in the game so easy to make it a ship for us.

Edited by Fallensouls

Oh you're a FOUNDER. Well, that's a different story then. They better get right on that, your holiness.

LOL I was actually Joking but yes I am. I think they owe us for the crappy ending to nathema yea, a nice way to make up for it would be for a ship to replace the Gravestone. Many of us have hard feelings over our ships being wiped out magically.

Edited by Fallensouls

I have paid their salary for over 5 years they do owe me. and all the other founders that still play this game as subs.

I am a founder and been here June 9, 2009 and I don't think they owe me a ship so please do not speak for me. I don't really care about a stupid ship.

And your proof is what some poll on reddit NO ONE on SWTOR knew about? Pfft that poll is not going to have the correct numbers and if Bioware goes by that they are going to have a bad day just like when the Galactic Command came out. Besides most people dont like reddit too many trolls like you on it.

You do realise the SWTOR forums and Reddit are interconnected right? You do realise the people who have Reddit accounts also have accounts here... and that even the developers have accounts on Reddit?

Not saying the poll was watertight, but it conveys tons more verifiable information than claiming to be the voice of "many" and expecting me to believe you on your word.

No. I know for a fact I didn't , neither did the ones in my guild.

I did not claim to speak for anyone, So you need to back yourself up sister. I speak only for myself and my friends who in my guild are not happy with the outcome of Nathema and our guild is a really huge one. Lots of subs to lose, if Bioware gets it wrong.

You do realise the SWTOR forums and Reddit are interconnected right? You do realise the people who have Reddit accounts also have accounts here... and that even the developers have accounts on Reddit?

Not saying the poll was watertight, but it conveys tons more verifiable information than claiming to be the voice of "many" and expecting me to believe you on your word.

You know they said that about the Galactic Command , and look what happened. They said that the very first year of the game and look what happened after they nerfed all the classes. Bioware has made some huge mistakes and lost thousands of subs. There is a huge amount of players who do not come on the forums, who do not voice their opinion, and Come time when the expansion comes out, we will see who is right.

I want the game to continue but I fear this is another mistake because it does not fall in line with cannon or make any sense. That basically is because of the rushed story and ending of Nathema.

Edited by Fallensouls

Sure. "Many" players, including Founders, will cause a mass exodus if they don't get a new super speshial ship. Like, it's such a dealbreaker. :rolleyes:

We were taling about the reddit poll not ships that troll keeps getting me off subject

We do need a smooth new ride since the Gravestone is gone tho and you are the leader of the Alliance so you wouldnt be seen driving a compact.

Edited by Fallensouls

We were taling about the reddit poll not ships that troll keeps getting me off subject

We do need a smooth new ride since the Gravestone is gone tho and you are the leader of the Alliance so you wouldnt be seen driving a compact.

Except I hated the Gravestone as a personal ship because it's far too big and clunky, it was ugly as hell and hey, soon enough I won't be the leader of the Alliance anymore so I don't really give a damn. I like my class ships. Yeah, the Bounty Hunter one can do with an overhaul because I'm basically flying a garbage truck but whatever. So no, "we" don't need a new ship--you want one.

I did not claim to speak for anyone, So you need to back yourself up sister. I speak only for myself and my friends who in my guild are not happy with the outcome of Nathema and our guild is a really huge one. Lots of subs to lose, if Bioware gets it wrong.

The 'proof of the pudding' will be whether or not new servers have to come online and remain to handle an increased player load, or whether the existing servers stay as is or are merged.

I suspect, and this is just a guess, that cancelled subscriptions will be equal to renewed subscriptions. After all, SWTOR is not a brand new and shiny MMO but one that has been around a few years and is showing its age. It does not have a history of frequent content updates or improvements and really the new content will be perceived to be the same old, same old jedi vs sith/empire vs republic. No new bells & whistles to tempt gamers who have the lure of new games and new expansions and new 'shinies' to tempt them.

If I am right, then what BioWare needs to do is not put offside subscribers who enjoyed the Alliance and want to continue the Alliance. Putting those gamers offside means loss of subscriptions from an already dwindling subscriber-base. A further erosion of BioWare income is not a wise move. If I were BioWare I'd be looking to continue the Alliance as a third-faction, smaller yes than the big two of republic and empire, but large enough to have a dedicated base (with shuttles to empire/republic fleets, dedicated player strongholds, trainers, more npc merchants, and quest/mission givers in the form of diplomatic envoys from the Republic and Empire).

However, this win/win scenario is unlikely to happen because certain players have been agitating for a return to empire vs republic war because they hate the Alliance. The trouble is that they do not realise the win/lose consequences of their activism, and they will have to bear the responsibility of those lost subscriptions.

The 'proof of the pudding' will be whether or not new servers have to come online and remain to handle an increased player load, or whether the existing servers stay as is or are merged.

I suspect, and this is just a guess, that cancelled subscriptions will be equal to renewed subscriptions. After all, SWTOR is not a brand new and shiny MMO but one that has been around a few years and is showing its age. It does not have a history of frequent content updates or improvements and really the new content will be perceived to be the same old, same old jedi vs sith/empire vs republic. No new bells & whistles to tempt gamers who have the lure of new games and new expansions and new 'shinies' to tempt them.

If I am right, then what BioWare needs to do is not put offside subscribers who enjoyed the Alliance and want to continue the Alliance. Putting those gamers offside means loss of subscriptions from an already dwindling subscriber-base. A further erosion of BioWare income is not a wise move. If I were BioWare I'd be looking to continue the Alliance as a third-faction, smaller yes than the big two of republic and empire, but large enough to have a dedicated base (with shuttles to empire/republic fleets, dedicated player strongholds, trainers, more npc merchants, and quest/mission givers in the form of diplomatic envoys from the Republic and Empire).

However, this win/win scenario is unlikely to happen because certain players have been agitating for a return to empire vs republic war because they hate the Alliance. The trouble is that they do not realise the win/lose consequences of their activism, and they will have to bear the responsibility of those lost subscriptions.

Not win/ win solution at all if you lose subs, this game cant afford to keep losing subs, Ea will shut this game down if it does not make money. I do not see that many returned subs to a very old game with less than great graphics. Most new games look so much better graphics wise. The Star Wars name will be the only draw, and frankly Bioware has ticked off so many of the former players they wont be back in droves like you think. The whole player base asked them not to put in the Galactic command and yet they did it any way. That made lots of folks mad and I seriously doubt returning to the jedi vs sith is going to draw those folks back. Now if they had a mandalorian war that might would do it. oh well too late now.

Now back to the Battle ship discussion. Yes a Flagship like Arcann would do nicely and it looks pretty tough as well. a good replacement for the Gravestone.

Edited by Fallensouls

There we go! :) I do envy you the founder title though, if only I had subbed a little while earlier I would have been a founder too! *pout*

I don't, they are even more irritating than SWG diehards. Whenever I see that title in-game, I know to avoid having anything to do with that player.

I don't, they are even more irritating than SWG diehards. Whenever I see that title in-game, I know to avoid having anything to do with that player.

You do know that allot of the founders came from SWG dont you? LOL obviously you didnt piece that together genius.