Will we still be able to have Nadia's old appearance?

OldVengeance

The devs have said that they typically aren't going to change the physical appearance of the old companion characters, and that's been the case for every single one that has returned so far. But I noticed the picture of Nadia on the livestream seemed to have a new hairstyle. I'm cool with that being an option, but what if we like her old hairstyle better?

Presumably this wouldn't affect people who use a companion customization already, but I played her with a default look. It would be pretty lame if Nadia was the only companion in the entire game who doesn't get to look like you remember her.

Well i like that new hairstyle better.

I could be wrong on this, but i think it'll be customization, like Theron's new hairstyle, and that you'll be able to remove it if you want the old hair back.

Well, that is why I said I would be cool with it being an option. I did think back to the Theron customization because all it changes is his hair. But this one is a little different because Nadia already has customization skins. So if this was a new one, would it be in by default or would the old ones replace it?

Well, that is why I said I would be cool with it being an option. I did think back to the Theron customization because all it changes is his hair. But this one is a little different because Nadia already has customization skins. So if this was a new one, would it be in by default or would the old ones replace it?

Hm i think it would probably be on by default when you get her back (like Lana's and Koth's during KOTFE chapter 3 or Theron's when he comes back at the end of Nathema) and you can remove it if you want to change back to her old default look or another customization.

The devs have said that they typically aren't going to change the physical appearance of the old companion characters, and that's been the case for every single one that has returned so far. But I noticed the picture of Nadia on the livestream seemed to have a new hairstyle. I'm cool with that being an option, but what if we like her old hairstyle better?

Presumably this wouldn't affect people who use a companion customization already, but I played her with a default look. It would be pretty lame if Nadia was the only companion in the entire game who doesn't get to look like you remember her.

They might would give you the option. They did that with a few of the companions