Pvp Guild

JobeSmithOne

Just queue PvP and you'll achieve your achievements with time. I don't think a <PvP Achievements Hunter> guild would make you doing specific chievos such as solo kills. You just gotta do them yourself imo. Also hardly anyone cares about chievos (except for raids).

Maybe join a guild that PVPs but honestly I can't think of one "PVP" guild that recruits now.

Just join a large active conquest guild, they all have PVPers and then that way you get conquest rewards as well as having a large pool of people to join group for PVP with.

Sadly most veteran experienced PVPers have quit or just log in play with pals and log out so there are no real PVP guilds anymore.

Some of the old PVP guilds still are active but they have 3-8 people who are pals and just PVP with one another and are not recruiting.

Maybe join a guild that PVPs but honestly I can't think of one "PVP" guild that recruits now.

Just join a large active conquest guild, they all have PVPers and then that way you get conquest rewards as well as having a large pool of people to join group for PVP with.

Sadly most veteran experienced PVPers have quit or just log in play with pals and log out so there are no real PVP guilds anymore.

Some of the old PVP guilds still are active but they have 3-8 people who are pals and just PVP with one another and are not recruiting.

This. It sucks. I've been looking for people to PvP with for months. Nobody wants to join unless you are IRL friends with them. They only play when they have their premades with a healer. I am looking to change this, and would be willing to start a guild with a few veteran PvPers like myself to help teach new people, and get some solid folks to start running together in regs and in granked. Not sure how to convey my ideas though. Reddit gets downvoted to oblivion by the PvE-ers and not a whole lot of people check the forums. Genchat is cancer. If you'd be willing to start something to help change the face of PvP (especially with guild updates coming) send me a PM and we can discuss in discord/ingame or whatever. There are a lot of people out there looking for PvP guilds that also run PvE

This. It sucks. I've been looking for people to PvP with for months. Nobody wants to join unless you are IRL friends with them. They only play when they have their premades with a healer. I am looking to change this, and would be willing to start a guild with a few veteran PvPers like myself to help teach new people, and get some solid folks to start running together in regs and in granked. Not sure how to convey my ideas though. Reddit gets downvoted to oblivion by the PvE-ers and not a whole lot of people check the forums. Genchat is cancer. If you'd be willing to start something to help change the face of PvP (especially with guild updates coming) send me a PM and we can discuss in discord/ingame or whatever. There are a lot of people out there looking for PvP guilds that also run PvE

What server are you on?

Sometimes the best way to find good people for what you are looking for is just by pugging and making acquaintances over time. People see each other enough and get a bit of a guage of the kind of player they are, and that's something to build on. Slower process than just open recruiting of course, but what's that saying..."slow but sure wins the race".

In both of the progression groups I was in when I was still a raider, that's how I got recruited, pugging with people who after a few times playing together than asked me If I'd be interested in joining their progression groups.

In some ways being in a PVP guild really isn't all that different than premading which is essentially whatcha do with members of your PVP guild. As much as it is clearly an advantage to premade over pugs and not exactly a fair contest, ya really can't blame people for doing it as often they are doing it because they don't want to be at the disadvantage as a puger themselves. While I mostly just solo quece, any chance I get to partner up with a healer I jump on it [i'm a Carnage Marauder so I don't have any heals] I ain't passing that opportunity up! :rolleyes:

It might be a better option just to try to get a PVP guild going and than just see if you can get some of the people into achievement hunting, I don't think PVP achievement hunting in and of itself has a big audience of interest and thus may be limiting the success of your efforts. Just a thought.

Than again, I'm an idiot, so you really can't go by me! :cool: