Subscription page broken again, "my account" page needs work

remember the last thread I opened here some days ago? about the game thinks I'm a sub but I'm not? That is fixed thank god, but now "subscription" page under my account page shows half broken, text and images are missing, there are no "60,180 days best value" etc pictures and only that page shows this "Purchasing a subscription plan is the fastest way to level up, get more content, and receive unrestricted access to the game." in same time my account main page shows I'm a sub (which I' am, this time, correct, I just subbed 2-3 days ago)

so basically something went bad in account pages in dev's end, needs some work to fix that, I dunno if this is same for everyone or just me, but remember dear BioWare, subscription page is VERY important to us to see how many days left for our subscripiton time. Sub page is the only page we can see our subscription status

Yeah I'm trying to resub ATM and it won't let me. My card is valid and has money on it.

I keep getting an error that says to try again later.

Also when I tried the 2nd time, it directed me to EA's official website.

So something is broken and needs to be fixed.

I bought 60-days...this morning I think. Got the subscription message but no cartel coins.

Also, my account doesn't show me as subscribed but when I log in it does/did. Haven't checked this evening.

Edited by Ner_idia

I subscribed like 2 months ago with the 30 day recurring subscription, but the subscription page on my account shows tp me that I'm not a sub, so I checked with another account of mine that never had sub since its creation, and the sub page on that one was the same as well, so the site seems to think that I don't have subscription. I remember right after I bought sub for this account the sub page showed that picture of the 60-30-180 day thing and there was a cancel button but now it's not there.

I subscribed like 2 months ago with the 30 day recurring subscription, but the subscription page on my account shows tp me that I'm not a sub, so I checked with another account of mine that never had sub since its creation, and the sub page on that one was the same as well, so the site seems to think that I don't have subscription. I remember right after I bought sub for this account the sub page showed that picture of the 60-30-180 day thing and there was a cancel button but now it's not there.

this is a website problem on their end, they need to solve this there is nothing we can do, because I got a problem like yours recently, eventually its fixed, you should send a support ticket in game or send a personal message to Eric Musco here on forums, thats what I did, you can find his posts on developer track (golden text) and click on his profile and then choose "contact, send a message"

Nope,

subscription page still broken in my computer, says nothing about my current valid subscription.

Might refresh your browser page just to be sure... but Keith has not yet posted the issue as resolved.

I have not personally checked the page, because I only use 90 day time codes... but it would not surprise me that you can purchase CCs, but not subscriptions. Why? Because I think CCs are a swtor.com only transaction, whereas subs go through the EA merchant servers. The fact that Keith and team knew nothing about the merchant system updates until players started reporting issues, to me indicates this was an EA thing.. not a Bioware studio thing.

Regardless... just going to have to wait it out until they get whatever is broken, fixed.

Edited by Andryah

Dang that sucks, I guess it's a major issue going on.

It is:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=950705

Wow. Well, we obviously have an internal communications problem as we were only notified a few minutes ago. Let me see what I can find out and get some insight about what's going on.

Keith---

So, as far as we can tell, this is related to an update happening with the commerce site. We didn't realize that maintenance would impact SWTOR and hence the surprise. We're working with the team to figure things out.

This might take a while, but once we resolve it, we'll let you know.

-Keith--