The New RISHI STRONGHOLD - Comments and Suggestions

Holocron

First, let me say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU dev and friends for making this happen!

I know Eric said that you all are hoping to add in some special features, and I feel that is the correct move.

My comments & suggestions:

• Don't miss the awesome opportunity you have like you did with the Manaan stronghold. I hope the features you are adding to Rishi are more in line with the Yavin house, and then some.

• Add in a toggle option for us to access fleet chat from strongholds.

• For the love of God please, please, please add a high item count total for deco despite the number of hooks. Now that they have been removed from the conquest, set us decorators free! I can't tell you how many times I've had to abandon themed stronghold rooms because I ran into the item limit.

• Increase the number of npc's a stronghold can have so that we can make them seem more lively or lived in. Better yet, throw in a default toggle for some random npc's to stroll around through our strongholds.

• More starship and larger hook types. With the ever growing amount of really large deco, we need more room to display these cool items.

• Make a direct cartel market sale for all decorations, just like you are doing with the pack items now!

/thoughts

UPDATE 6/9/18:

Please add STRONGHOLD BOLSTER to the Rishi stronghold, so that all level of players are equal for the purposes of pvp in the stronghold. Make bolster treat everyone as the same level and give them a gear rating above the current BiS, so everyone is treated as being level 70 and in 252 gear for example. Credit goes to Trixxie Triss

Edited by Holocron

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now my biggest comment is: "Please let it be a beach/waterfront property and don't stick us in the Rishi slums". ;)

I'm sure my 100% forgiven Theron with his restored, and original, beautiful head full of hair will be thrilled to move to Rishi with me, so many memories. ♥

I'm not too savvy when it comes to hooks and all that but, whatever they do, I hope it'll be a decorators dream come true. :)

Thanks for the Rishi stronghold. I'm excited, I've wanted/begged for this for years.

I do hope you will make the property beachfront and a fair size, though maybe not so large as Yavin.

I hope you will consider placing lots of different sizes of hooks throughout, and a couple of things I've wanted in particular for years now, is to have small hooks on top of centerpiece hooks, just like you have for many of the large hooks. It's important to have those little hooks on top of the larger ones, so we can populate and add to the decos that fit those hooks.

Also, I would like it, if rugs were also allowed to be placed on walls, cause some, like the wampaa and red voss rugs would make stunning wall hangings. And there need to be more rug hooks per room, some in the center and some along the edges, so there is more versatility. Same with lighting.

Lots of palm trees and nice flora and vegetation and a nice beach are important. :D Please no more wasted areas like Yavin's front yard and cave. If you're going to make something as neat as a cave or grotto, please, put lots of hooks in it. :D

Right now my biggest comment is: "Please let it be a beach/waterfront property and don't stick us in the Rishi slums". ;)
That.

I don't particularily want another stronghold, but a nice beachy one is definitely something I could go for.

Thanks for the Rishi stronghold. I'm excited, I've wanted/begged for this for years.

I do hope you will make the property beachfront and a fair size, though maybe not so large as Yavin.

I hope you will consider placing lots of different sizes of hooks throughout, and a couple of things I've wanted in particular for years now, is to have small hooks on top of centerpiece hooks, just like you have for many of the large hooks. It's important to have those little hooks on top of the larger ones, so we can populate and add to the decos that fit those hooks.

Also, I would like it, if rugs were also allowed to be placed on walls, cause some, like the wampaa and red voss rugs would make stunning wall hangings. And there need to be more rug hooks per room, some in the center and some along the edges, so there is more versatility. Same with lighting.

Lots of palm trees and nice flora and vegetation and a nice beach are important. :D Please no more wasted areas like Yavin's front yard and cave. If you're going to make something as neat as a cave or grotto, please, put lots of hooks in it. :D

Wow, I never considered rug hooks on walls and ceilings, but you are absolutely right! That would look amazing! I do hope they have some of the hutts/rooms up in the trees too.

Wow, I never considered rug hooks on walls and ceilings, but you are absolutely right! That would look amazing! I do hope they have some of the hutts/rooms up in the trees too.

I'm glad you like the ideas. I live to decorate in this game, I'm a freak about it :D

I like the look of the houses painted into the landscape as you're just entering town. If you look to the right, you see some homes built into the beaches there. It would be nice to have a tree hutt you can go into and maybe an underwater pirate grotto, with lots of hooks.

[Edited out since I still haven't caught up yet]...

I'm not too savvy when it comes to hooks and all that but, whatever they do, I hope it'll be a decorators dream come true. :)

Please for all of this!

I think this was a Very Good Move on their part :). Something I've wanted a long time and has been asked for since we first saw Rishi. Hopefully.......We'll get the Opportunity to properly Decorate this with a "Vast Assortment" of Decorations (Hopes for a Hammock between Palm trees).

Kai Zykken visits

A, wants to *Borrow Money (again) :)

B, needs somewhere to "Lay Low" for a bit

C, knows of a Fortune, but you have to go get (Fight for) it

:)

Beachfront! I would love a little dock as well. Please, please give us more freedom with the hooks, and please put more thought into where they are placed. Manaan is lovely but the hooks are terribly prohibitive. Also, make sure there are enough light and rug hooks. I hate having a beautiful stronghold that is too dark to be enjoyed. Please bring decorators in to test stuff before release. Manaan could have been so amazing if you'd asked hardcore decorators for their feedback.

I'm glad you like the ideas. I live to decorate in this game, I'm a freak about it :D

I like the look of the houses painted into the landscape as you're just entering town. If you look to the right, you see some homes built into the beaches there. It would be nice to have a tree hutt you can go into and maybe an underwater pirate grotto, with lots of hooks.

Me too! I've gone from billionaire to broke at least 5 times now just cause of decoing, lol!

This and please give us better options to changing the centerpiece or large hooks where it actually could make sense when you are trying to decorate.

That was my first thought too. Please let there be a beach! And I'm rather fond of pleasant background sounds, too. Birds, water, trees...

Yes to all of this but if you can only do one thing, please increase hook to surface coverage! :)

I'd like to take this moment to also support releasing new hook options. [shamless plug] I posted some suggestions for new floor hook arrangements on this forum a while back.

Oh yeah, please tell me it has the twilight sky too. :D

Edited by Xo-Lara