VIP goods vendor

Azshel

Yeah. spend a million credits to go and find a vendor that has a 3rd rate speeder.

VIP lounge? More like bitterly disappointing lounge.

It's not like there are ever any people ( players) there anyways.

Maybe it was a cool place to hang out with the richest characters in the old days, but its a complete ghost-town now.

Yeah. spend a million credits to go and find a vendor that has a 3rd rate speeder.

Maybe it was a cool place to hang out with the richest characters in the old days, but its a complete ghost-town now.

I use my stronghold mostly, but sometimes I use Vip area GTN becouse there's less players when there is stupid snowball event :D

It still is the sole location for the CE vendor.. which still has some value to some players. So that has not changed, even though it has been forever since the vendor gained anything new to sell.

Beyond that.......back in the day, before Strongholds.... it was a popular way for some players to do their GTN shopping, etc. away from the regular crowd on Fleet. Now days... there is little reason to actually go to fleet, save for a few specific NPCs that have something you want/need. So.. yeah... like many things in MMOs.. over time.. new systems replace old systems as "favored hangouts". It's the nature of the beast call an MMO.