Jedi the ..Butt.. joke of the galaxy

Cybrias

Dear Eric and Keith

Jedi men type 2 across the galaxy is the butt of all the Imperial jokes for the last year almost now. :eek: Will this be fixed in 5.7 so that we can stop looking like 19th Century cross dressers with fake butts :D

This bug returned with the 5.2 update, after having been fixed in 1.3 and staying that way for so many years between.

It's not just Jedi Knights that are affected by it - armor from the CM as well as regular gear for multiple classes has been affected by the bug, in some cases really badly.

I'm hoping this bug is one of the ones that are prioritized to be fixed. Eric recently posted that some bugs were going to be looked into more than usual for 5.7, and hopefully that also includes the year ahead.

Of the outstanding ones that have crept back into the game, this is one of the worst. Please try and fix it.

Edited by arunav

I like big butts and I cannot lie....

Seriously though I have never noticed a problem with it.

There are a lot of other players that do care, and it is most definitely a bug.

The team in 2012 spent the time to fix it over a few months, and it finally landed in 1.3. Something went wrong in 5.2, and, even if you might not care or notice, it's something that many other players do.

There are some sets that are basically unusable because of it.

I grinded so many credits to get Jarael's armor set, and unlocked it for the account sometime in 3.x. Even though it's a CM set that looks nothing like launch gear, the rear end is so messed up now it's unusable. There are dozens of armors that have been affected similarly, though some aren't as bad as that example.

Most recently, the Calculated Mercenary set on the CM is badly affected for female characters, especially the most common body type (2). I would have certainly bought and unlocked the set if it weren't bugged.

Edited by arunav

Dear Eric and Keith

Jedi men type 2 across the galaxy is the butt of all the Imperial jokes for the last year almost now. :eek: Will this be fixed in 5.7 so that we can stop looking like 19th Century cross dressers with fake butts :D

Ok. Whatever.

ps.: ask to remove Wookies to please. They are having got to much four.

Edited by Bladeofhonour

There are a lot of other players that do care, and it is most definitely a bug.

The team in 2012 spent the time to fix it over a few months, and it finally landed in 1.3. Something went wrong in 5.2, and, even if you might not care or notice, it's something that many other players do.

There are some sets that are basically unusable because of it.

I grinded so many credits to get Jarael's armor set, and unlocked it for the account sometime in 3.x. Even though it's a CM set that looks nothing like launch gear, the rear end is so messed up now it's unusable. There are dozens of armors that have been affected similarly, though some aren't as bad as that example.

Most recently, the Calculated Mercenary set on the CM is badly affected for female characters, especially the most common body type (2). I would have certainly bought and unlocked the set if it weren't bugged.

Not disagreeing with you, just saying I haven't noticed a problem with it because I haven't noticed it and I do tend to look. I hate the way the cloaks split in the middle at the back and it always draws my attention, but, I have never seen any big butts.