Grand chance cubes in command crates?

aerockyul

I have yet to receive one from dozens of crates on multiple toons. Are these dropping for anyone? I'll bet the chances to get one are really low anyway, just wondering how low (like Platinum item low).

If you have received one, are they dropping at any rank or at 300 only?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have yet to receive one from dozens of crates on multiple toons. Are these dropping for anyone? I'll bet the chances to get one are really low anyway, just wondering how low (like Platinum item low).

My son got one yesterday at around gcr 20.

Just got one at GC level 68.

It's just the nature of RNG. Some lucky person might get five of them in their first ten levels of GC, and another poor soul might get to level 300 and never see a single one.

:eek:

Must have opened two hundred crates since 300+ and I wasn't even aware grand chance cubes were a thing in there !

I've received those. Usually ones with tanking stats. I received the mods on DPS characters so I figured the type of mods dropped from command crates are random, not tied to the character's specc.

That's what I've been getting regarding mods. Barrels on force users, tanking stats on healers, etc. :rolleyes:

:eek:

Must have opened two hundred crates since 300+ and I wasn't even aware grand chance cubes were a thing in there !

Just since 5.5. But yeah, opened dozens with no GCC. I know RNG and all. Wish they had the same drop rate as the unuseable mods I've been getting :p

Just since 5.5. But yeah, opened dozens with no GCC. I know RNG and all. Wish they had the same drop rate as the unuseable mods I've been getting :p

Some time ago, with my first ever chance cube (wasn't from a CR crate), I opened it and ... I got a mailbox. I felt like Charlie Brown in It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. "I got a rock." LOL! Still, I'd trade all those tanking stat mods for some chance cubes. I think mailboxes were removed from the chance cube loot table. :D

Some time ago, with my first ever chance cube (wasn't from a CR crate), I opened it and ... I got a mailbox. I felt like Charlie Brown in It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. "I got a rock." LOL!

Omg! I’m dying here I can’t stop laughing at this! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 Made my day!

Add-on: I’m going to use this in my signature now!

Second add-on: I can’t breathe!

Third add-on:

(enjoy! ;)) Edited by DarthEnrique

Ah, thanks. <3 I can laugh now. I wasn't laughing, then. :)

Third add-on:

(enjoy! ;))

That was good, and an apt way to describe RNG in the game! All these people running around with platinum and gold gear and the only thing I get from crates and CM packs are bronze crap and stuff I can't use like wrong mods and leveling boosts (on lvl 70 toons of course).

I impotently but hopefully keep waiting in anticipation every time I open a chance cube or crate just to basically get a rock every time :)

That was good, and an apt way to describe RNG in the game! All these people running around with platinum and gold gear and the only thing I get from crates and CM packs are bronze crap and stuff I can't use like wrong mods and leveling boosts (on lvl 70 toons of course).

I impotently but hopefully keep waiting in anticipation every time I open a chance cube or crate just to basically get a rock every time :)

Lol! 😂

I didnt realize they put those in with this last update. I thought tgey said ut would be implemented with UF update.

After not getting any to drop I second guessed what I read from Keith but people have already confirmed here they are dropping, and at any command rank. Just a really low drop rate it seems. They would rather I have plenty of BoP incorrect mods than things I can actually use

You know, the Bronze items account unlock cheaper. :D

About the only cartel crap I use are bronze items bought from the GTN.

Some time ago, with my first ever chance cube (wasn't from a CR crate), I opened it and ... I got a mailbox. I felt like Charlie Brown in It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. "I got a rock." LOL! Still, I'd trade all those tanking stat mods for some chance cubes. I think mailboxes were removed from the chance cube loot table. :D

Let me just remind you all

:)