SWTOR Autumn Roadmap 2017

EricMusco

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server merges confirmed!

The United Forces update expands your connection to a galactic-sized community of players. We will be integrating our existing seventeen servers to five new servers, one for each existing region and language. Our goal is to make this experience as simple and rewarding as possible.

Server merges confirmed!

The United Forces update expands your connection to a galactic-sized community of players. We will be integrating our existing seventeen servers to five new servers, one for each existing region and language. Our goal is to make this experience as simple and rewarding as possible.

I'm a little sad that Nahut won't be released until 5.6; would have been nice if this was communicated earlier so my raid group knew we were under less pressure to get A&E to farm status. We had to take into account the possibility that Nahut would release as early as next week, which would have been very stressful for my group.

I don't mind that boss 4+5 were moved into 2018, we were expecting that anyway.

Great to hear you are finally merging servers, and especially that you are still offering German and French servers for players who do not want to play in English. :)

Not too sure how I feel about the Copero flashpoint, especially since in the recent podcast you hinted that you would move onto flashpoints as endgame in the future.

While I do think flashpoints are a great endgame content (looking at what Blizzard has done with the Mythic+ dungeons in Legion), in KotET they've gotten ignored. The tuning is way too hard for most players, the gear rewards are non-existant, the decorations were nerfed into the ground, the CXP is laughable.

Umbara MM is very challenging, but there is little reason to do it more than once, or more than 25 times if you are after the achievement. I'd rather that MM was more tuned like the pre-3.0 HM flashpoints, so that it is completeable by a Group Finder group and not just with guildies. But we'll see what the future holds, I don't expect much but please surprise me.

I'm not too interested in the new WZ and GSF map but I suppose I'll check it out to see if I'll like it.

Excited for tomorrow's livestream!

Edited by Jerba

Yeah ... no new content till november is a no no Bioware, not something you can do right now.

And those server mergers ... please reconsider. There are those of us that like being on quiet servers. And I for one have 44 characters on Red Eclipse and 30 on ToFN, I DO NOT want to remove any of them. So I expect you to allow us to keep them.

And how about some revised heroics? Now definitely with the server mergers, they are needed very much! Dromund Kaas Dark Temple heroic, Mutations heroic on Taris, Coruscant heroic with the card.

Also I think you should extend the bugged CXP until 5.6, why? You promised us revised CXP rates by the time of the new update (and 5.5 is not really an update), so where are they? Oh right, they are coming with 5.6... if they come at all.

So these new servers. I have toons on several servers, far too many than the up to now character limit I have. Will I loose them? Will I still be able to use them? Will I have to pay extra to be allowed to use them?.

Also as I have toons on different servers, do I lose all their legacies and have to merge them all into one?

Are you going to change the way companions that are potentially dead (to some) behave to those that did not kill them. I.E not make them irrelevant to those that choose to not kill them?

Edited by serenitty

A lot of stuff look goods which is great, a little disappointed we have to wait till November 28, 2017 for any story update, I hope it'll be worth the wait? :eek:

Well we're not getting any real content updates till then, but it could make sense to wait with that till we get to the new servers...which happens to coincide with the new content in November.

So these new servers. I have toons on several servers, far too many than the up to now character limit I have. Will I loose them? Will I still be able to use them? Will I have to pay extra to be allowed to use them?.

Also as I have toons on different servers, do I lose all their legacies and have to merge them all into one?

I am also worried about this :(