Can't login

Gooddavid

• 7 months later...

Hello guys. I never have any lag spikes on win 10. I use both win 7 and win 10 [Dual-Boot Windows 10 with Windows 7] and the game runs just fine. [core i7 2600, gtx 970 here]

Windows 7: Scan your OS with Malwarebytes and watch this guide as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpqk3qrRIrQ.

WINDOWS 10 / 8.1: I would suggest you to watch this video

These guides will help you to optimize ur OS.

Edited by BraverDre

• 2 weeks later...

My launcher tells me, the Login Server are unavaible.

I testet in on my Destkop PC aswell with my Notebook. Same results. Maybe its an provider problem.

EDIT: Just checked the provider page, their is an issue with no one being able to connect to gaming Servers!

Thx anyway!

Edited by Koijio

I have this problems for two days now. Every other program and even MMOs I have work fine.

Almost funny thing is that it took several seconds for the launcher to realize if I enter my password incorrectly this one time. But after several minutes there is no connection to the game. Once I had the screen after the password checks out but it showed several months old news items after showing the latest HK chapter ads.

And the link to the forum made me search for a forum section that handles such issues but no solution in sight. I feel sent into the desert here.

What I found on google were old solutions that dont work anymore. This isnt a new issue, this is an old issue with outdated solutions.

Edited by Zasszz

I just reinstalled most of the game and at the end of the process the launcher said there is a network issue. How can there be a network issue when I just downloaded 11gb of data? This is the 3rd day now and I exhausted all my options.

Tried again. Now I have to download 18gb. What the hell?

18gb downloaded, started to install, another 4.7gb start to download, another network error while surfing and watching my daily show. This clearly is an issue somewhere outside my router.

Another 5gb downloaded and heard, after a long time, the login sound again and Im able to start the game successfully. Im standing in my stronghold at this moment.

My solution:

I opened the launcher.settings file and changed one line from false to true.

, "bitraider_disable": true

Took me awhile to download all the things and to install but it fixed my problem.

Edited by Zasszz

Can't get into the game for three days now. There are different variants:

1) Launcher says that the Login-Server is not available

2) Launcher works very slowly but Login works but then is stuck in the loading screen

3) Launcher and loading screen are very slow and it all ends on a server selection screen with either empty server-list or normal server list but list is not responding

Any other online service is working as always...

And 24h later I dont see servers to log in. Im sick of this crap.

Its almost funny that I try to log in, get launcher error that login service is unavailable. I try again with wrong password and 2 seconds later it tells me that Ive entered the wrong password. Third attempt I get login service error again. Fourth attempt I can log in but dont see any servers in the list...

Im losing it. I tried the small re/over install setup which only installed 59mb including bitraider file+folder, tried resetting the launcher.settings file, checked my firewall, network settings, bitdefender settings... nothing helped. Then it just worked flawless. For now.

Edited by Zasszz

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought the game and installed it. I am getting the "server not responding" error. I come here to search for servers and it says there are none in my area. I am in Toronto, not Nunavut, there should be server service.

I am getting annoyed, and will likely just return the game unless I can log in within the next day.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...