Repeating SoR, Kotet, etc.different classes

smurth

Hi,

I have completed all chapters with my Sniper, now repeating with Commando. Question is, are the stories the same for other Empire/Republic classes? e.g. Would a Sniper and Bounty Hunter have the same story line in Shadow of Reven, KOTET, etc? Or is it worth repeating for each class?

SOR has one class specific quest, so I'd say play through SOR just for those class-specific quests with each class. Sometimes you may get a reference here and there to your original class.

As for KOTFE/KOTET it is more or less the same experience, some re-unions might be different provided you're playing with a different class. You still get references to your class and such, the biggest difference in the game after the "one-size-fits-all" approach they've been taking since SOR is perhaps the alliance alerts AFTER KOTET. Given certain companions only return to their original class.

Edited by FlameYOL

Like the others have said, playing through SoR at least is definitely worth it for the "class specific" mission. KOTFE/KOTET is definitely a one size fits all story with only minor differences in dialogue and companion reunions. Imo that storyline really only makes sense if you are a force user.

Like the others have said, playing through SoR at least is definitely worth it for the "class specific" mission. KOTFE/KOTET is definitely a one size fits all story with only minor differences in dialogue and companion reunions. Imo that storyline really only makes sense if you are a force user.

Well yes, but it's only entertaining as a NFU.

That said, I haven't done it as an inquisitor - do any of the ghosts make appearances?

Well yes, but it's only entertaining as a NFU.

That said, I haven't done it as an inquisitor - do any of the ghosts make appearances?

No, but you get a few references to the force walking ritual here and there.

One is one of the lines in KOTET Chapter 1 where Valkorion talks about your previous achievements then "You're the Alliance Commander" talk.

Another that I remember off the top of my head is Chapter 9 which you can mention you endure Valkorion's presence thanks to your previous experience with force ghosts.