Contraband Cartel Slot Machine after CM rep combined

Lokitheslygod

Allegedly... it still drops them.. but at an incredibly low drop rate.

I have a couple of the slots set up in my strongholds.. but I never put any tokens into them.. not since the great nuclear-nerf AFTER they declared it working as intended.... possibly the grandest role play of "Lucy and the Footbal" by this studio ever. :p

People have reported well north of 1000 pulls on the slot before getting a cert drop.

Edited by Andryah

Allegedly... it still drops them.. but at an incredibly low drop rate.

I have a couple of the slots set up in my strongholds.. but I never put any tokens into them.. not since the great nuclear-nerf AFTER they declared it working as intended.... possibly the grandest role play of "Lucy and the Footbal" by this studio ever. :p

People have reported well north of 1000 pulls on the slot before getting a cert drop.

Yep, I bet I bought 1500-2k tokens no certificates. My luck must be bad. I don't even bother trying now. I got a ton of these slots in my SH. Too bad they just good for decoration.

Yep, I bet I bought 1500-2k tokens no certificates. My luck must be bad. I don't even bother trying now. I got a ton of these slots in my SH. Too bad they just good for decoration.

In the long run it's about 1 cert/1500 spins.

Edited by Khaleg