Returning Missions Removed From Game

Xewn

Would there be any way to bring back missions that were removed when the game was streamlined? I wish I had an option to switch to the original game. I know some people like getting loads of xp and having the story go faster, but I hate it. Having the game move more slowly and having more missions helped me feel more connected to my character and made for a better roleplaying experience. I also liked having more missions that were not part of the central storyline because it gave more options for quests I could do with someone else. I joined the game so I could play it with my son and we used to duo everything together, but a lot of the missions we could duo are gone now. I would do those side missions for little or no reward just to have some more story-based content. And I miss the deleted core storyline quests too. I liked investing a lot of time on a planet. Now I feel like I barely spend any time on a give world before I have to leave.

Would there be any way to bring back missions that were removed when the game was streamlined? I wish I had an option to switch to the original game. I know some people like getting loads of xp and having the story go faster, but I hate it. Having the game move more slowly and having more missions helped me feel more connected to my character and made for a better roleplaying experience. I also liked having more missions that were not part of the central storyline because it gave more options for quests I could do with someone else. I joined the game so I could play it with my son and we used to duo everything together, but a lot of the missions we could duo are gone now. I would do those side missions for little or no reward just to have some more story-based content. And I miss the deleted core storyline quests too. I liked investing a lot of time on a planet. Now I feel like I barely spend any time on a give world before I have to leave.

Have you turned on exploration missions? When you open the map, I think it's the upper right corner?

As Elessara mentioned, make sure your "Show Exploration Missions" box is checked. It is inexplicably off by default. Most of the bonus series got bumped up to a higher level (60 I think?). Again, why I never could fathom. Sadly the heroic mission quests remain butchered.

The other thing that should help is going to fleet and buying a White Acute Module. The vendor is in the outer ring in the Combat area. It removes the double exp bonus, and when there is no double exp event going, it does seem to slow down leveling a bit. It is only sold while double exp events are active, so grab yours right away!

Edited by Damask_Rose