Chance Cube remved from Intro to Conquests mission?

Decidion

I just did the "Introduction to Conquests" mission and didn't receive a chance cube like in the past. Had a friend who had not done this mission yet, and the rewards no longer shows a chance cube as part of the loot.

Thanks for this new loot nerf, its the reason your paying customers adore you so much BioWare!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the cube is out. Make sure you don't do it too early either. As it drops 50 unassembled components if you are high enough. Otherwise you just get Fleet and Ship req.

Yeah I saw that too... glad I had already hit 70 on that toon.

I imagine they're trying to steer people towards the Ultimate Cartel packs now, which are just big Chance Cubes.

The drop rate in the command crates was abysmally low already (I got a single one out of several thousand crates) and it wouldn't surprise me if they were just flat taken away anyway (how in the world would we notice anyway with such a stupid low drop rate?)

Wait, what? Is this true? It wasn't in the patch. Did I miss something? So Conquest is destroyed for alts, and now another thing about the game I enjoyed, leveling chars to 50 to get the free chance cube. Why are they trying to destroy everything in the game? Why are rewards such a bad thing with this company? This has to be an error or bug. :(

It has been missing since the conquest "update" patch.

Wow I created a ticket for my missing Chance cube, and you know what their replay was (in very bad English and a ton of spelling errors)? They gave me a link to my own post (this post) and told me to read it and closed the ticket.

Nothing about granting me the chance cube or anything else. Just a link.

AAA stellar Customer Service that is right there. Straight from the far side of the world, lol.

Will they be granted retroactively?

So, based on a follow up ticket from customer Service, the answer is no. That toon will never get the chance cube and can never do the quest again, so you and I are brushed aside as casualties of poor (or total lack of) QA and customer support.

Hey folks,

I checked with the team and this was not intended. We will reintroduce the Grand Chance Cube to this Mission in a future Update.

-eric

Which future update? It was not fixed with today's 5.9.2a along with many, many other bugs that happened with 5.9.2. News please1 Even bad news would be more welcome than no news :p

+1 to the chorus of disgruntled voices complaining about this in the hopes it will get further attention

it was a nice little bonus for alts, gave a bit of variety to the conquest system beyond just stacking points on the same set of characters every week and I highly doubt the effort involved in deleting a 50+ character, remaking and relevelling just to get access to the intro mission again for a single grand chance cube is going to break the in-game economy

Hey folks,

I checked with the team and this was not intended. We will reintroduce the Grand Chance Cube to this Mission in a future Update.

-eric

There have already been a couple of "updates" since this was originally posted, and yet the mission is still FUBAR. I want my Grand Chance cube. I got it on all my other toons, and I want it on my two newest ones. I already didn't get it on one of them, waiting for the "fix" before actually picking up the mission on the other one. Have already successfully done conquest on him, I would just like the to do the mission.