cant log in someone please help!!!!

martinada

Ive been unable to play for the past 2 days now as when i try to play a carictor it asks me to verify my email. i have dont this 9 times now and still have not receved the email to do it, i recive all other emails from swtor like one time passwords and all that, can some one please help with this

Search very carefully through all of the SWTOR e-mails, all of them. And if you can't find an e-mail with a link to enter the verification code, then dug through your e-mail spam folder. Search every folder. Every SWTOR e-mail, even if you opened it.

nope its been the same email adress since i first started, i still recive other emails from them and ive checked my account info on the web site and its corect ive checked every folder on my emails and nothing, ive had a ticket open over 24 hours now but im still waiting on that to

Do you have another SWTOR account? I once made a SWTOR account back when it was in Beta (no characters, just teh account) and it was causing me issues with the verification e-mail until I remembered it was there and had that unused account deleted.

Do you have another SWTOR account? I once made a SWTOR account back when it was in Beta (no characters, just teh account) and it was causing me issues with the verification e-mail until I remembered it was there and had that unused account deleted.

this is exactly what had happened, after a phone call to ea surport im finally back online and able to play again