I want Star Wars Galaxies Space

Eciro

I loved SWG space with space stations and big ships to fight and space fighter action... i am not a fan ot the pvp space they have now ... I would love to see space quests and the like but with my fighter and so on... I know it is crazy but that is what i want! Other wise can they make a SWG 2??? please help me i need a star wars space fix!

Kinda the same boat as SC. Sure when it gets here....eventually.

Well, No Man's Sky is likely to be released long before SC does (though SC has open alpha and beta so not quite the same thing).

I also doubt that NMS will have a particularly immersive space combat system, considering the size of the studio making it.

Well, No Man's Sky is likely to be released long before SC does (though SC has open alpha and beta so not quite the same thing).

I also doubt that NMS will have a particularly immersive space combat system, considering the size of the studio making it.

Problem with SC, is that they had a good concept at first, but as A LOT of money rolled in the "good idea faeries" started pouring in and well now it's snowballed into what it is and it's why it's now taking so long.

They bit off way too much and it shows. Should of atleast gotten the basic universe and one we could fully play in, even if it got wiped later on. Instead we have some small functionality and that's it.

Just a bad design strategy. I mean hell was promised squadron 42 almost 2 full years ago and it's STILL not here.

Problem with SC, is that they had a good concept at first, but as A LOT of money rolled in the "good idea faeries" started pouring in and well now it's snowballed into what it is and it's why it's now taking so long.

They bit off way too much and it shows. Should of atleast gotten the basic universe and one we could fully play in, even if it got wiped later on. Instead we have some small functionality and that's it.

Just a bad design strategy. I mean hell was promised squadron 42 almost 2 full years ago and it's STILL not here.

I've never heard them give any hard dates for releases (at least not recently), I think a lot of the dissatisfaction is borne from false assumptions.

And getting the basic universe up is exactly what they are doing, that's was the whole point of AC and now Crusader.

With basic shopping coming probably this week/next, and procedural tech and basic planetary stuff probably coming later this year, we might actually get something playable relatively soon.

I've never heard them give any hard dates for releases (at least not recently), I think a lot of the dissatisfaction is borne from false assumptions.

And getting the basic universe up is exactly what they are doing, that's was the whole point of AC and now Crusader.

With basic shopping coming probably this week/next, and procedural tech and basic planetary stuff probably coming later this year, we might actually get something playable relatively soon.

December 2014 is when the creator said he wanted to get Squadron 42 out. That sure as hell didn't happen.