<Last Resort> Progression Raiding Guild Recruitment

LonelyWookiee

Last Resort

Last Resort is a well-respected Republic guild with an experienced and knowledgeable member base. Our primary focus is on HM/NiM progression raiding and other end game content. We have formed a highly productive and structured community to support that focus through the in-house crafting of stims, augments and augment kits, implants, relics, earpieces, and mats all at substantially discounted prices.

We currently have several progression teams and are taking applications to start another. Additionally, we are always seeking mature members to add to our community who possess a high skill level and are experienced in HM/NiM content. We value respect, active participation in guild activities, guild reputation, and personal accountability. We are serious players with a friendly attitude. Attributes that we are seeking in potential members:

- High Skill Level / Willingness to Improve

- Utilize Starparse and TeamSpeak (with working microphone)

- Active Attendance

- Good Attitude and Respectful

- Experienced and Knowledgeable in HM/NiM Content

We regularly run the HM content while progressing in NiM content. In addition to raiding we do have highly skilled PVPers. We offer all the normal amenities expected of a reputable guild. It is also important to us to develop new players into experienced members by teaching proper gearing, class rotations, and techniques. If you’re interested in joining our community please apply on our website. If you have questions please don’t hesitate to contact in-game: Cloake, Chinsa, or Kiratanni.

Edited by LonelyWookiee

Currently looking for 1 Tank or DPS for Nightmare Progression. Short criteria of what we're looking for:

-Extremely proficient with and knowledgeable of your class specs and utilities

-Extensive experience in and excellent knowledge of the Nightmare encounters

-Near perfect attendance

-A good attitude

-Min/Maxed and augmented gear

Send a private message to me here or respond to this thread if interested

Edited by Rollbacks

What days/times do you guys raid I could transfer one of my toons from harbinger over its extremely geared and I have experience in every fight in the game besides m/b, cora and CM hm.

The above group runs Tue/Thu at around 6 PST

We have other groups however, and are open to very skilled players looking for a guild to raid with for HM/NIM content

Bump. Still taking applicants for the tank position posted above. Reply here in the thread, via pm, or apply on enjin

any groups fit for EST?

Yes. We have a Wed/Sun group currently looking for an experienced Vanguard or Shadow tank, or very good DPS . They raid at aobut 8 - 10:30 EST

Guild is currently 15/26 for the Nightmare Ops (All HM's cleared by two groups)

Still recruiting an exceptional tank or DPS for Tue/THu group (6pm Pacific or 9pm Eastern)

-Near perfect attendance

-A good attitude

Monday/Thursday group looking for excellent SAGE Healer or Excellent DPS (9pm Eastern - 12am)

-Near perfect attendance

-A good attitude

Also have a general guild recruitment for dedicated tanks for raiding and (possible) future progression. Nightmare experience not necessary however

-Must have excellent raid/mechanics awareness

-Highly proficient with and knowledgeable of your utilities, abilities, and tank mechanics

-Strong and continual desire to learn and improve

-Able and/or willing to play/learn more than 1 tank class

Reply here, send a PM or apply on our site

• 3 weeks later...

Progression Team looking for skilled Vanguard or Shadow Tank. We run Wednesdays (9:30-12 EST) and Saturdays (9-12 EST). Currently working on Revan, then finishing Rav and running NiMs throughout. Try outs start immediately.

- Be proficient with and knowledgeable of your class specs and utilities.

- Experience tanking all HMs.

- Bring a good attitude and be a team player.

- Punctual attendance.

- At least 220 min/maxed/augmented gear preferred.

Shoot me a message if you're interested or have any questions.

Edit: Tank Found

Edited by LonelyWookiee

• 1 month later...

Guild is 23/26 in Nightmare (No nightmare crystals) working on Council, Styrak and Brontes

Always looking for skilled players looking to run challenging content, HM/NIM experience not a must but a plus. So long as you have the proper attitude toward learning/improving

For a more specific recruitment need, we're looking for excellent Vanguard DPS. Maybe a Sentinel that can give Kira a run for his money......Maybe not. Either way, criteria the same as before

I can Merc/PT DPS very well and have cleared all content at gear level on both classes. I don't mind transferring my Commando and Vanguard from TRE. I have a tank friend who might be interested in the position. Times?

I can Merc/PT DPS very well and have cleared all content at gear level on both classes. I don't mind transferring my Commando and Vanguard from TRE. I have a tank friend who might be interested in the position. Times?

Dropped you a pm

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. Looking for an exceptional DPS for Wednesday/Friday group that will be transitioning into NIM

Preferred classes being Sentinel, Gunslinger or Vanguard

*MUST know and be able to play Combat/Watchman specs at a high level, All 3 Gunslinger specs at a high level or both Vanguard DPS specs at a high level

All other criteria posted in above messages apply.

If interested, apply here

http://lrgtor.enjin.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Duo of founders looking for a mature, casual and progressive raiding guild. We were part of Beta and played until it went FTP (by then we were bored). Have had a couple of return stints over the expansion releases, but only recently really got back into it.

Looking for a guild with:

• Progressive mentality on a short schedule, but nothing "hardcore" (we are parents).
  • EST/CST raiding times - evenings only.
  • 2-3 nights a week with options of off night activities.

Prefer Empire (as it is the only side we've played), but meshing with the right group of people is our priority.

Look forward to your PM.