Do Tv show ever influence you?

supersappe

For me it's either certain memorable characters, certain movies or TV shows that can get me rolling around a character idea. Watching an Ocean's 11/12/13 marathon ended up with my deciding to roll a Smuggler. Watching the Austin Powers films ended up with me rolling an Agent. I've had other ideas for characters but haven't done anything because of limitations like trying to find some headgear that could pass for a luchadore mask.

While he lacks a certain mighty shield the Vanguard just reminds me of Captain America.

Truth, Justice and the Republic way.

Just a normal human who's been pushed to the limit via stims (or in my case cyberware, and stims / adrenals), and taking on people he has no business fighting, yet still somehow prevailing. It's a stretch I know, but for me it works.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hell yes it does. I have been watching Star wars Rebels or Battle Star Galactica, or i busted out my old vhs tapes of Buck Rogers in the 25th century. Ever time i see them or any other thing that has to do with space and space ships or swords that remind me of Light Sabers, i cant sleep that night b4 i play some SWTOR.

Then again, i really do not need any excuses to play this game. :D