Vendors

Radtek

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Because you can get other vendors.

The prefab droids let you sell and repair. The Jawa scrap dealers also let you sell and repair. There are also faction specific medical droids that let you buy/sell. You can also get a few vendors that sell the things from the weekly events.

Those are the vendors just off the top of my head. So no need to have more than 4 of the one.

Because you can get other vendors.

The prefab droids let you sell and repair. The Jawa scrap dealers also let you sell and repair. There are also faction specific medical droids that let you buy/sell. You can also get a few vendors that sell the things from the weekly events.

Those are the vendors just off the top of my head. So no need to have more than 4 of the one.

Because Felicia sells the coins for the slot machines.....and ONLY she does..not any of the other vendors do.......not only that but she sells decos that the others do not...it is just laziness to not take the 3 minutes and change the code for that to happen.

Because Felicia sells the coins for the slot machines.....and ONLY she does..not any of the other vendors do.......not only that but she sells decos that the others do not...it is just laziness to not take the 3 minutes and change the code for that to happen.

I agree, but I also am indifferent to the whole thing.