Donating to Guildship bugged?

Salaviir

I'm master of a guild that just unlocked their Guild Ship!

I am unable to donate almost anything from my own collection of unlocked decorations to Guild. My guildmate has the same issue. Friend who is an officer in - another - guild said she can no longer donate anything from her decorations menu to her own guild either.

Only exception to above: pets/mounts, Utilities and Trophies. Everything else from your personal unlocked decorations menu can - not - be donated to guild at all at the moment?

As far as I can tell, donating BoE items via guild bank works normally.

Please tell me this is just a bug.

Is this a widely known bug?

Has BW spoken about this?

Edited by Salaviir

Unfortunately, this is NOT a bug. You cannot donate decorations that you have unlocked for yourself, in the exclusion of trophies from PvP/PvE, mounts, and pets. If you want it for your guild, gotta go get it again. Frustrating, yes, but with the help of guildies, it shouldn't take too long.

This is not a bug. There are a few items (pets/mounts/trophies) you can purchase per item for credits. The rest you will have to buy or find again.

Yes I think you should be able to purchase any item from your collection for the guild instead of going to look for it again but not possible.