Ravagers 8m Story 4manned

Hey all, I thought I share our Ravagers 4man run with all of you.

Composition was me as Guardian tank, 1 Slinger, 1 Sent and 1 Mando heal.

Anyways, here's the

Any feedback to the videos in genereal would be apreciated, it's the first time I did any, they are completely unedited, except for Cora fight, wich I cut in half. So any feedback on what can be done better(camera, music, whatever) would be nice.

And don't mind me being a bad tank :p

Edited by Torvai

Meh, ravagers SM isnt that hard to underman. 5 manning it with people in 186-192 is possible if you know what to do. Not surprised 4 manning can be done too.

Nice achievement regardless since the enrage timer on mb and birdy chick is quite heafty for undermanning :)

Meh, ravagers SM isnt that hard to underman. 5 manning it with people in 186-192 is possible if you know what to do. Not surprised 4 manning can be done too.

Nice achievement regardless since the enrage timer on mb and birdy chick is quite heafty for undermanning :)

Yeah, Master and Blaster is definetly the hardest boss in this instance. Cora is just friggin annoying, nothing more really.

And it's a nice thing to do between wiping on Master and Blaster HM(got them down already, but still not on farm :p) or 16m Council NiM(still need that achievement :( )

Currently working on ToS 4man. Malaphar's a joke(3manned already, could be doable with 2 also), but Walkers are really a challenge. :)