My 1st Scrapper video... This class is sooo much fun!!!

Quinan

I am seriously enjoying levelling this class more than any other I have done so far. It's just crazy fun. Hope you enjoy the video. I realise I miss key moments of using certain CDs but that is something that will come from playing the class more. It is in the 10-29 bracket. Subscribe if you want to see more and leave a like or feel free to leave me some constructive criticism :)

Thanks

OMG, can't wait to watch it in the afternoon. Can't subscribe though, it keeps opening up an old e-mail address, and I can't seem to replace it. Oh, well.

aww sad times, thats a shame Domi, you should be able to just set up a new profile on YouTube. Hope you enjoy it anyway :)

Will watch it later but yeah man scrapper is fun as ****. Still feels weird to me vs. old scrapper; just had gotten so use to the extra button pushing and quicker timing of things that now it feels like half-speed. Edited by Joesixxpack

Will watch it later but yeah man scrapper is fun as ****. Still feels weird to me vs. old scrapper; just had gotten so use to the extra button pushing and quicker timing of things that now it feels like half-speed.

I never had the pleasure of playing it in an earlier patch or the operative either so not sure what it was like, all I know is it's really fun right now lol

I never had the pleasure of playing it in an earlier patch or the operative either so not sure what it was like, all I know is it's really fun right now lol

The expansion made the leveling experience a lot more bearable.

in the previous expansions scoundrel felt like you were playing a gimped gunslinger, it wasnt up until 36-41ish that you felt like a stealth class as thats when you got shootfirst/Hidden Strike, and acidblade/flechette round.

The improvements to the leveling experience definatly helped the feel though. I sat on my op for so long because it was such a pain to level .

Best level change is 51 when you get roll. Game play is so much different after that.

Edited by Haystak

Basically we had to enter cover to throw sab charge (no longer an ability), flechette rounds was a manual key push (but cool animation), and instead of just back blast we had two separate abilities, one of which only worked from stealth.

There were some pluses to all that but I reckon it turned some people off from playing it. New vs. old the tradeoffs are good and smoother to play. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Edited by Joesixxpack

Basically we had to enter cover to throw sab charge (no longer an ability), flechette rounds was a manual key push (but cool animation), and instead of just back blast we had two separate abilities, one of which only worked from stealth.

And the knockdown....

Such a bummer when they got rid of that.

Edited by Jimmajamma

The expansion made the leveling experience a lot more bearable.

in the previous expansions scoundrel felt like you were playing a gimped gunslinger, it wasnt up until 36-41ish that you felt like a stealth class as thats when you got shootfirst/Hidden Strike, and acidblade/flechette round.

The improvements to the leveling experience definatly helped the feel though. I sat on my op for so long because it was such a pain to level .

Best level change is 51 when you get roll. Game play is so much different after that.

I really really cannot wait to get that roll ability, its going to be even more fun when I can get away so easily and skip flames in the pit (huttball) will be ace :D

There were some pluses to all that but I reckon it turned some people off from playing it. New vs. old the tradeoffs are good and smoother to play. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

I havn't got fletchette rounds yet so thats another thing to look forward to :)

Also, prepare to have a high frustration threshold. You'll lose a lot of games. The class is actually pretty finicky with timing - such as avoiding burst with rolls and properly anticipating player movement/abilities.

However, when things go right and you get the critical RNG gods on your side...

... it'll be awesome. :cool:

I never knew the roll granted immunity for a second too so that's gonna be awesome. I am dreading lvl 30-51 pvp until I get that roll though. Apart from stealth I will have nothing to get away from insta death lol

What the heck is it with all these fun, positive comments? Is this not the swtor pvp forum? There needs to be some neckbeard chiming in about how much the OP sucks, and whether or not he's a dirty clicker and whether everyone on his server is a regstar lamer. Edited by clearsighted

What the heck is it with all these fun, positive comments? Is this not the swtor pvp forum? There needs to be some neckbeard chiming in about how much the OP sucks, and whether or not he's a dirty clicker and whether everyone on his server is a regstar lamer.

You're kind of right actually.

If too many are encouraged to roll scrap/conc BW may notice the whining uptick in their annual glance through PVP forum, have flashbacks, and nerf it to hell.

Edited by Joesixxpack

What the heck is it with all these fun, positive comments? Is this not the swtor pvp forum? There needs to be some neckbeard chiming in about how much the OP sucks, and whether or not he's a dirty clicker and whether everyone on his server is a regstar lamer.

I argue with all the ops that think they suck. They aren't faceroll, but they are in a very good spot and I'm nothing but happy with concealment.

I never knew the roll granted immunity for a second too so that's gonna be awesome. I am dreading lvl 30-51 pvp until I get that roll though. Apart from stealth I will have nothing to get away from insta death lol

Yep it is very nice, but you have to know how to use it. Knowing how other class's burst works is key to timing roll properly. Also counter strike is a must have utility. If you are rooted say good-bye to your survivability as you can't roll while rooted (this is a good thing...roll should not break roots). Keep cleanse bound so that you can cleanse tech roots. Use countermeasures on non tech roots. Don't just roll willy nilly. Save it for high incoming burst.

Its because I just ooze positivity :) or ppl didn't have much to complain about my video haha

The fact that you don't have to crouch to put on volatile substance and it's like 3 times better than explosive probe is a miracle unto itself. You get heal probes now...(Granted not being leap to in crouch was nice back in the day).

Yep it is very nice, but you have to know how to use it. Knowing how other class's burst works is key to timing roll properly. Also counter strike is a must have utility. If you are rooted say good-bye to your survivability as you can't roll while rooted (this is a good thing...roll should not break roots). Keep cleanse bound so that you can cleanse tech roots. Use countermeasures on non tech roots. Don't just roll willy nilly. Save it for high incoming burst.

Thanks for the tips dude. Keep em coming :)