Returning Player, LFGuild

DeathElemental

I really hate posting things like this, games these days really should have in-game guild finders. I feel like I'm just another post in a sea of similar posts. AndI really cant be bothered with reading guild recruitment threads one after another in many different locations without any indication of whether or not they are actually still active.

So here I am. I'm a 33yo Oregonian. I'm barely employed and no I dont live in my mothers basement... its more like a spare room actually. I was a beta player "All the way to Alderaan..." for anyone familiar with the term. I'm returning to the game after serious hiatus. Last real time I played the game for any real length of time was shortly after the update that introduced the Interface Editor and Legacy. So its been a while. I have no real faction preference, but my main is a Sith Juggernaugt (53+) who tries to do everything possible lightside with occasional moments of influence from the darkside. I also have a Smuggler Gunslinger (30) who will be making a move to the server in the next few days. I'm honestly no one special, I hate PvP and I dont raid very often because that ***** dangerous to my lifestyle. The other thing you should know is that I'm a Twitch streamer, so there will often be times that whatever I do in-game will be seen by my already established audience. I'm not a large channel though, I just have a few regular supporters.

What I'm looking for is a highly casual guild that has members on both sides of the fence. That way when I play I'm joining a single entity, and not just joining 2 different guilds for 2 different factions. I'm looking for a large guild, with a consistant amount of players on mostly in the evening hours, especially since I hail from the western side of the US. I'm also looking for helpful people, I dont need someone to run me through flashpoints at every turn of the game or someone to help me with heroics, but having people willing to do these things from time to time would be awesome. Also looking for a guild that utilizes teamspeak for communication. Since the guild will be spread across the 2 factions, having teamspeak to communicate with people logged in to the other side is essential to getting people together for events.

Anyways, here's to hoping a guild finder in-game becomes a thing one day. Thanks for consideration.

Feel free mail me in-game @ Vilician, the Sith Juggernaut as I play him almost exclusively for now.

Well, we have two different guilds: one imp and one pub, but we're not as cohesive as you seem to want. We don't use TeamSpeak, but we use RaidCall which is a very similar program. I would love to answer any questions you may have about our guilds, feel free to private message me or check out the link to our website in my signature. I also have an email address attached to my blog you can use to email me if you would rather. Finally, I also have a recruitment message posted in the recruitment forums for the Order of Shadow Knights. Feel free to take a look. I look forward to hearing from you.

We're recruiting. We currently have an officer working on building the Republic Side of the Guild for us. There isn't a lack of people with Republic Players, we just waited until we had someone interested in purchasing everything there (Since my only toon there is a level 10 I made for HK. For Now, i'd like to level more.)

Our name is Doctrine of Terror

http://doctrineofterror.wix.com/home

We usually have anywhere from 15-25 people on. We have a nice Guildship, Teamspeak, all the bells and whistles of most guilds. We take pride in having organization despite letting our players do what they want to do. No demanding anything of anyone from us and we don't require TS unless it's, important (I.e. Operations, Ranked PVP.), so Guild Chat is highly active with friendly funny people. We have alot of west coasters ATM and are still building. We currently have 130(Can't log on but i'm sure that's close) Unique accounts.

The nice thing is we have been lucky enough to recruit very nice helpful people who are knowledgeable on alot of topics. Sometimes you need a hand we all understand that. Sometimes you have a question and don't feel like Alt Tabbing to go to google.lol

You can do a /whois and find anyone on that can invite you. If not you can wait until I'm on later and message me in game. Hope to hear from you even if you're not interested in joining.

Madame'Hydra/Oröro/Jubilëe

BTW, you can also message Maynaar/Gormer/Dayltor for an invite.