Juz got my main to 60! Wat should i do now?

DmitryShabalov

On basic comms, yes, use them to acquire rating 192 gear, but look for quality pieces (stats that matter to your character's class, and spec). The comms gear is not optimized so you may have to mix and match.

Then:

Run tactical and HM Flashpoints daily through Group Finder for Elite comms

Run several tactical FPs and HMFPs each week to complete the weekly quest for Elite and Ultimate Comms

Run SM Ops for optimized 192 gear and elite comms

OR

level a new character :D

Should i spent my basic comm now?

Where should i go from here? Wat to do after chapter 5?

You can spend you Basic comms at the Basic Commendation vendor to get better gear. As for what you should do, that is largely up to you. You can level more characters, participate in conquest (assuming you have a guild that does it), decorate your stronghold(s), endgame PvP, endgame PvE, achievement hunting, etc

Edited by Essence_of_Light

On basic comms, yes, use them to acquire rating 192 gear, but look for quality pieces (stats that matter to your character's class, and spec). The comms gear is not optimized so you may have to mix and match.

Basic Comms gear is 186; 192 is Elite.

Basic Comms Armorings, Mods, and (offhand) barrel/hilt are just as good as crafted. Relics and Mainhands aren't available from the Basic Comm vendor, so crafted is obviously superior, since it exists. Earpieces, Implants, and Enhancements are (or at least can be) better than the Basic Comm vendor.

Should i spent my basic comm now?

Where should i go from here? Wat to do after chapter 5?

Yes, spend your Basic comms on 186 gear.

Many people start to do Ops at max level. In order to be prepped for Ops you should do Flashpoints to get Elite and Ultimate comms to get 192 and/or 196 gear.

Or, you can level another character, or go on a Datacron hunt, or whatever you feel like doing.

Edited by JediQuaker