Ornate Merchant's Postage Stamp

Catlinye

I was sadly disappointed in the Ornate Merchant's Rug in the Republic cartel bundle. It's less than 1/4 the size of any other rug, and frankly looks a little stupid in place. Which is sad, because the pattern is beautiful. I hope the size is a glitch and that it will be enlarged (even slightly would help!) to match the other rugs.

I found a use for it and would like it the way it is. None of the other rugs would fit here:

http://postimg.org/image/fpn8sr31l/

Other sizes and shapes with that pattern would be nice, but please add new ones, don't change the decorations we already have. I'm still waiting for a replacement for that astromech server who suddenly got a serving tablet and looked silly doing traditional astromech work. (It found a new job, though, as you see.)

• 3 weeks later...
I was sadly disappointed in the Ornate Merchant's Rug in the Republic cartel bundle. It's less than 1/4 the size of any other rug, and frankly looks a little stupid in place. Which is sad, because the pattern is beautiful. I hope the size is a glitch and that it will be enlarged (even slightly would help!) to match the other rugs.

LOL I laughed because I thought the same thing when I bought one for 125ik and set it down in a room. I was like: *** is that?? I did write a tic to BF but as yet, no fix.

• 3 weeks later...