New patch: will Soa always drop Main Hand for example? Or totally random?

Hey guys, I had a question for my guild.

With the change coming to loot drops in Galactic Command on Tuesday, will loot tables for bosses be totally random? Or will they follow the 4.0 layout? I hope random, or at least I hope the EV/KP loot is a tier lower than all other raids so they aren't the only raids worth farming.

Also, what gear levels will drop for each difficulty level? Story ops have a chance to drop 234 or 230? Which will drop 240?

Thanks.

nim 242, hm 236, sm 230?

dont see no reason for them to not include top end gear in ev and kp - the times for gear, to make a player diference from another, are long gone.

maybe ev and kp could be the entry lvl for people to try other ops.

nim 242, hm 236, sm 230?

dont see no reason for them to not include top end gear in ev and kp - the times for gear, to make a player diference from another, are long gone.

maybe ev and kp could be the entry lvl for people to try other ops.

If you look at the drops based on tier you are getting:

Tier I: 230

Tier II: 234

Tier III: 240

Since there is only HM of Eternity Vault I guess you will be getting a 234 piece at the end.

From the January 5th Livestream summary notes available on Dulfy's website:

"Unassembled gear pieces – earned from Ops bosses or purchased with Unassembled components. Last boss of an operation have a guaranteed chance to drop a specific Unassembled Gear piece while other bosses have an increased chance to drop these gear pieces as you get further into the operation."

So yes, in your example he will indeed. If you want to read the full summary or watch the actual stream, you can do a google search for "January 5th live stream coverage" to find it.

Also, the patch adding these changes isn't coming until next Tuesday (Jan. 24th).

Edited by strifeseh