Open World PvP Event January 21st

Larsky

Hello everyone,

Our last open world event was a helluvalotuvfun so we are doing one again. This time it will be on Oricon on Saturday, January 21st. 9 EST . Come have some fun, make some new friends, and do what we all do best! Not to mention you can get the Scare Bear title! Check out http://assets.enjin.com/wall_embed_images/1483838062_Oricon-event.png for the promo poster Lennik worked hard on <3 Happy PvPing!

I'll be showing up. Lemme know which faction and role you need me on, I'm willing to switch to keep the whole gig alive. Might even get some people in as well.

I jump around too to try and keep things even. Last time we had a smaller amount of Republic people come than we would have liked. If anyone here wants to rally the pub side on day of that would be great :) Some of us will be on teamspeak so we can figure out balancing sides.

Thanks to everyone for coming out and making this happen! We had an excellent turnout on both sides with full ops groups and pretty even odds. We will be holding some more in future every 3-4 weeks. In the meantime, see you all in warzones :)

Thanks to everyone for coming out and making this happen! We had an excellent turnout on both sides with full ops groups and pretty even odds. We will be holding some more in future every 3-4 weeks. In the meantime, see you all in warzones :)

Was fun a little rough on a guardian tank jumping into massive fire storms but fun. I think next time I will bring someone with range....not that that is always safe either....

You think that was rough, try having 90% of the enemy gunning for you. I died so many times. Was still a ton of fun. Hopefully people got that much closer to Scare Bear. I know several actually got that title that night. Will be doing it again soon so I hope everyone braves the lag and comes out again! Have move PvP events coming up so make sure to stay tuned!