Special Dialogue for Vette Romance

JazenCass

• 1 month later...

Romancing Vette is actually the only way to get any class specific dialogue with her in Kotet.

If you leave her to die on Odessen, there is a couple romance specific lines of her being horrified and disappointed in the holocall. If you save her, there's lines like "It's good to have the deadliest sith in the galaxy on my side." There's also stuff on Iokath.

Romancing Vette is actually the only way to get any class specific dialogue with her in Kotet.

Not in my experience. When my female SW encountered her (I obviously hadn't romanced Vette, but had pretty high rep with her because I liked her), Vette recognized me just fine and was happy to catch up. She asked whether I'd gotten hurt or had amnesia or something, and that's why I hadn't shown up in a while. She apologized for bugging out not long after my disappearance. I said that was ok, and told her I had been stuck in carbonite the last 5 years. She asked whether I had any interesting dreams while I was in carbonite. Like a certain someone naked in a shock collar at my feet or something.

"Quinn. I'm talking about Quinn."

Yes, Vette. I know. I get it. You're still cute, but... let's not talk about Quinn.

You can tell her you forgave him years ago ( I can't remember what option I eventually decided on, but I cycled through them), and she tells you something about it not stopping you from having pleasant dreams or something. Which could mean Vette's into some kinky stuff, or assumes I'm into that sort of thing, or she dislikes Quinn, or assumes I do. Some of which is accurate, all of which I'm ok with her assuming, and none of which I'd judge anyone for, but still.

Edit: I don't know whether she would have anything to say if I abandoned her. Because I didn't. Vette is the closest thing my warrior has to a friend. I'm not sacrificing her for Mando Beiber.

Edited by virama

Not in my experience. When my female SW encountered her (I obviously hadn't romanced Vette, but had pretty high rep with her because I liked her), Vette recognized me just fine and was happy to catch up. She asked whether I'd gotten hurt or had amnesia or something, and that's why I hadn't shown up in a while. She apologized for bugging out not long after my disappearance. I said that was ok, and told her I had been stuck in carbonite the last 5 years. She asked whether I had any interesting dreams while I was in carbonite. Like a certain someone naked in a shock collar at my feet or something.

Yes, Vette. I know. I get it. You're still cute, but... let's not talk about Quinn.

You can tell her you forgave him years ago ( I can't remember what option I eventually decided on, but I cycled through them), and she tells you something about it not stopping you from having pleasant dreams or something. Which could mean Vette's into some kinky stuff, or assumes I'm into that sort of thing, or she dislikes Quinn, or assumes I do. Some of which is accurate, all of which I'm ok with her assuming, and none of which I'd judge anyone for, but still.

Edit: I don't know whether she would have anything to say if I abandoned her. Because I didn't. Vette is the closest thing my warrior has to a friend. I'm not sacrificing her for Mando Beiber.

Oh Vette is definitely kinky lol. She uses the aggressive/dominant female animation for the kiss scenes and it's implied that she uses her old shock collar on her romanced male SW in bed lol.

Oh Vette is definitely kinky lol. She uses the aggressive/dominant female animation for the kiss scenes and it's implied that she uses her old shock collar on her romanced male SW in bed lol.

Ha, that is oddly adorable and endearing. Not endearing enough for me to roll a male SW, but it still warms the dark cockles of my heart.:)

Ha, that is oddly adorable and endearing. Not endearing enough for me to roll a male SW, but it still warms the dark cockles of my heart.:)

Even though I'm a straight woman, Vette's romance is one of my favorites, really adorable XD definitely worth a watch on youtube at least ^_^

I said in Knights of the Eternal Throne. She does have a very small amount of non romance class specific dialogue in Knights of the Fallen Empire, but none in the next expansion.