Please make the Masterwork Data Crystals Legacy Bound when 5.10 goes live.

Flying-Brian

If they do that.. then people will farm them with alts and use it to fast advance someone's main. I'm not sure they want this. Keep in mind.. UCs is not the only way to get these... so they would quickly become a farming target with alts if they make them legacy bound.. like farming dailies with many alts to get many crystals so a player can equip their main at a very advanced pace.

And I don't see the problem as UCs remain legacy wide.. so any alt on your account can just spend them to get the Masterworks as they need them.

Edited by Andryah

If they do that.. then people will farm them with alts and use it to fast advance someone's main. I'm not sure they want this. Keep in mind.. UCs is not the only way to get these... so they would quickly become a farming target with alts if they make them legacy bound.. like farming dailies with many alts to get many crystals so a player can equip their main at a very advanced pace.

And I don't see the problem as UCs remain legacy wide.. so any alt on your account can just spend them to get the Masterworks as they need them.

What does it matter? People are still playing as long to grind the content. If it makes if more fun to play, then there is no reason to lock people into only playing one character. Some of us like playing our Alts.

The problem is gear has no value at the moment. This is a problem since there's no real incentive for people to do things. Sure people will still do stuff, but gear is the best motivation possible and as it is now, with gear being handed to everybody, the game lacks a way to make people stick.

What the game really needs is a gearing system like pre-4.0.

I concur with this completely. I understand why G Command was put in place and the thought behind it was good for casual players but I much prefer the comms and gear vendors pls bring them back for 6.0

The problem is gear has no value at the moment. This is a problem since there's no real incentive for people to do things. Sure people will still do stuff, but gear is the best motivation possible and as it is now, with gear being handed to everybody, the game lacks a way to make people stick.

What the game really needs is a gearing system like pre-4.0.