EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

With the introduction of Master Mode, we are also making changes to make Story Mode Gods from the Machine more accessible. Please use this thread to give your feedback after attempting Story Mode Gods.

Be sure that your feedback includes specifics such as which boss your feedback is for, your groups gear level, etc.

-eric

I'm sure this is not exactly the feedback you'd like to hear at this point, but I'd like to provide this small piece anyway.

I think it would be a lot easier to manage the polarity during the Esne & Aivela encounter if switching polarity was triggered by only ONE temporary ability. During the encounter, you have to switch back between positive and negative polarity via two skills placed in the temporary ability bar. I usually only have the first ability in the temporary bar mapped to a key (in my case, third mouse button) because of Huttball and my setup has no further key to spare for any more temporary abilities, thus having me switch back and forth between pressing a hotkey and having to manually mouse-click during the encounter.

So why not have the polarity shift in one single ability as opposed to two? I know this might just be my own setup's fault, but I think it would be a welcome change simply for the sake of convenience.

Edited by BenKatarn

I'm sure this is not exactly the feedback you'd like to hear at this point, but I'd like to provide this small piece anyway.

I think it would be a lot easier to manage the polarity during the Esne & Aivela encounter if switching polarity was triggered by only ONE temporary ability. During the encounter, you have to switch back between positive and negative polarity via two skills placed in the temporary ability bar. I usually only have the first ability in the temporary bar mapped to a key (in my case, third mouse button) because of Huttball and my setup has no further key to spare for any more temporary abilities, thus having me switch back and forth between pressing a hotkey and having to manually mouse-click during the encounter.

So why not have the polarity shift in one single ability as opposed to two? I know this might just be my own setup's fault, but I think it would be a welcome change simply for the sake of convenience.

Eh, I can see it having ups and downs. I like being able to look at the temp bar to see which I am instead of needing to look at my buff bar to remember.

Suggestion, create a seperate keybind layout just for a&e, and remove your stuns or something and use those to flip.