Can not check out new Guild leveling / Perks....

denavin

I would like to check out the new Guild Leveling system and perks.... BUT. I can not form a guild without finding 5 other people to join, everybody only wants to only check out PvP and Op's. I am not interested in PvP and my guild is too small for Op's. (only 2 active players in the guild)

Can the requirement for forming a guild be reduced to 2 players? That way we can check out the Guild perks and Leveling system on PTS.

Tho what you are saying is correct, from what I understand the guild stuff isn't even on the PTS yet. The only think on there now is the new difficulties of GotM Operation. At least as far as I know from what they were saying from the live stream.

Tho what you are saying is correct, from what I understand the guild stuff isn't even on the PTS yet. The only think on there now is the new difficulties of GotM Operation. At least as far as I know from what they were saying from the live stream.

What is Coming to PTS

Available Soon – Master mode Gods from the Machine

Available in the coming weeks

Ossus Daily Area

PvP Challenge Mode

Guild Improvements

Never on PTS: Ossus Storyline

http://dulfy.net/2018/10/11/swtor-patch-5-10-developer-livestream-notes-coverage/

Well it would seem that it will be... according to the "Live Stream"

So before it is on the PTS they will need to make the necessary changes to the guild requirements so we CAN check it out... That is all I am asking for.

Edited by denavin

Yeah, the Guild stuff will be coming on the PTS at a later date (prob a week or 2?). The focus right now is on testing GOTM only.

I'm sure when the Guild changes do go up on the PTS, it will be easy enough to find 3 other people. Hell, I'm more than happy to be one of them! :)