Can't increase skill past 430

NHBabe

Is anyone else having an issue with crafting Cybertech past the 430 amount? I'm trying to master the skill but no matter what I try to craft, it's stuck at 430! It's very frustrating. I've submitted an in-game ticket but those usually get me nowhere. :(

If it matters I'm on KoTFE (in the first 9 chapters), and I'm not sure if that is the reason for the stalemate I seem to be in.

Is anyone else having an issue with crafting Cybertech past the 430 amount? I'm trying to master the skill but no matter what I try to craft, it's stuck at 430! It's very frustrating. I've submitted an in-game ticket but those usually get me nowhere. :(

If it matters I'm on KoTFE (in the first 9 chapters), and I'm not sure if that is the reason for the stalemate I seem to be in.

Have you tried Reverse engineering for a better schematic and crafting that instead?

Yeah, and I've even been back to the trainer and got the next available Assembly Component for my level (Mythra) and even that won't budge from the 430 stat. I don't recall it ever being an issue when crafting that only certain things could be crafted in order to increase the number, is that the case now or could this be a legitimate bug?

Yeah, and I've even been back to the trainer and got the next available Assembly Component for my level (Mythra) and even that won't budge from the 430 stat. I don't recall it ever being an issue when crafting that only certain things could be crafted in order to increase the number, is that the case now or could this be a legitimate bug?

As long as the item you are crafting has orange, yellow, and green difficulty (as represented by the text color) you should get skillups for crafting it. That being said, green difficulty items only have a chance to increase skill...it is not guaranteed. If you are crafting green difficulty stuff (NOT green quality) then you may just be very unlucky. I have had that happen: it once took me 15 craftings to get one skill point.

As long as the item you are crafting has orange, yellow, and green difficulty (as represented by the text color) you should get skillups for crafting it. That being said, green difficulty items only have a chance to increase skill...it is not guaranteed. If you are crafting green difficulty stuff (NOT green quality) then you may just be very unlucky. I have had that happen: it once took me 15 craftings to get one skill point.

I think in 4.0 all non-grey things will *always* skill up. Green is only +1, though. (Yellow = +2, Orange = +3 or +4, not sure) And this applies to gathering skill missions, gathering from nodes and heavy foes, and mission skill missions.