Server transfer Ranked PvP T3-M4

Shekshas

Hi there,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Shek'shas and i call myself the Lord of Silence, i consinder myself to be a diehard pvp Player and a passionate lover of Ranked Pvp. T3 is becoming one of the most populated Servers Eu due to 2 major Server Transfers from VC and JKS which happened a few weeks ago. The Problem Swtor got for a longest time was a little to no Ranked PvP Community except the Players who kept on playing Ranked since Season 1.

Things are changing due to a massive amount of new highly motivated PvP Players. Ranked is popping again like never before! Solo q starts around 2 or 3 Pm with 2 or 3 Arenas being open at the same time with Heals Tanks and everything you can wish for. Team Ranked is moving slowly but steady 3 Teams q everyday "Randuhmz" "Queue Dodge" and "Oeuf Oeuf que lac je" starting at 5 PM.

The Point of this thread is too spread the news to every PvP Ranked Player out there on Motf and TRE, T3 is the place to be right now, would be glad to see some Players or even whole Teams transfer to T3 to create an even greater and healthier Ranked Community.

Ranked on T3 at the Moment is in a pretty Healthy state, players aren't too salty a lot of experienced players help the new ones out and the best thing of All, there isn't a single Hacker on T3 at the moment. I truly hope it stays that way.

I would be glad to see new teams, new faces, new players on t3 to create what should have been done by bioware a long time ago... A Healthy Big and fun Ranked PvP Community

SIncerly

A passionate PvP Player

Edited by Shekshas

Solo is not only popping it fells like q for regs considering how much invite you get and mate i'm queuing as a tank just saying :)

Oeuf Oeuf que lac je

Ei Ei was See ich da

Ai Ai was seh ich da

it basically translates too " Hey Hey, what am i seeing there" :)

It

Hi there,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Shek'shas and i call myself the Lord of Silence, i consinder myself to be a diehard pvp Player and a passionate lover of Ranked Pvp. T3 is becoming one of the most populated Servers Eu due to 2 major Server Transfers from VC and JKS which happened a few weeks ago. The Problem Swtor got for a longest time was a little to no Ranked PvP Community except the Players who kept on playing Ranked since Season 1.

Things are changing due to a massive amount of new highly motivated PvP Players. Ranked is popping again like never before! Solo q starts around 2 or 3 Pm with 2 or 3 Arenas being open at the same time with Heals Tanks and everything you can wish for. Team Ranked is moving slowly but steady 3 Teams q everyday "Randuhmz" "Queue Dodge" and "Oeuf Oeuf que lac je" starting at 5 PM.

The Point of this thread is too spread the news to every PvP Ranked Player out there on Motf and TRE, T3 is the place to be right now, would be glad to see some Players or even whole Teams transfer to T3 to create an even greater and healthier Ranked Community.

Ranked on T3 at the Moment is in a pretty Healthy state, players aren't too salty a lot of experienced players help the new ones out and the best thing of All, there isn't a single Hacker on T3 at the moment. I truly hope it stays that way.

I would be glad to see new teams, new faces, new players on t3 to create what should have been done by bioware a long time ago... A Healthy Big and fun Ranked PvP Community

SIncerly

A passionate PvP Player

Stop stealing players from other server,u bastard. No one will transfer and you know why??Because it's German server,as i presume every quest/dialogs/videos/npc names/options will be on German language??No one knows German lOl. I heard T3 has decent republic pvp side so i wanted to transfer there my republic character but my friends told me that everything will be on German so....no WAY

Stop stealing players from other server,u bastard. No one will transfer and you know why??Because it's German server,as i presume every quest/dialogs/videos/npc names/options will be on German language??No one knows German lOl. I heard T3 has decent republic pvp side so i wanted to transfer there my republic character but my friends told me that everything will be on German so....no WAY

You are probably just trolling, but just in case someone reads this and actually believes you: All of the aforementioned aspects of the game are tied to language of your game. It does not change when you change servers. If you have the game in English, it will still be in English when you join a, e.g. German server.

What can happen when you go on a server though, is that people will yell at you for not using their language in chat. I had a few interesting conversations on MoTF which usually started with "this is a French serveur" by some random guy who found me using English so much offensive. No idea if that would be the case on the German server.

You are probably just trolling, but just in case someone reads this and actually believes you: All of the aforementioned aspects of the game are tied to language of your game. It does not change when you change servers. If you have the game in English, it will still be in English when you join a, e.g. German server.

What can happen when you go on a server though, is that people will yell at you for not using their language in chat. I had a few interesting conversations on MoTF which usually started with "this is a French serveur" by some random guy who found me using English so much offensive. No idea if that would be the case on the German server.

HM, i wasn't trolling but i really were told that changing server from english to German will change my language in the game. Damn disinformation.

You select your language, when you install the game - it doesn't matter, on which server you play. I play in English on a german server (and there are a some international player, speaking english), because I installed the english voice pack (liked the voice actors better)