Dual Wield problem

audreyprin

Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been asked 100 times..lol I have a sith marauder and I can't equip the second saber that comes in the backpack when you chose marauder. My equipped saber is main hand, the other is off hand, but it keeps telling me the off hand slot is full. Is this a bug or is there something I'm not doing?

Thanks!!

Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been asked 100 times..lol I have a sith marauder and I can't equip the second saber that comes in the backpack when you chose marauder. My equipped saber is main hand, the other is off hand, but it keeps telling me the off hand slot is full. Is this a bug or is there something I'm not doing?

Thanks!!

I assume you are still on Korriban but hit level 10 already. To equip offhand saber, finish storyline there, travel to imperial fleet, and when you go up the fleet a Sith Lord will tell you about choosing your Advanced Class. Ofc you have done it already, but you need to follow this original quest to be able to equip your offhand. Its the same with sentinels btw.

Just for anyone's future reference: you can also equip your offhand before doing the fleet quest, by simply dragging the item into its slot on your character screen instead of right clicking. For some reason, clicking the item makes it think that it's going to an invalid slot.

FYI he said in his OP it was his OH saber from his pack which means hes a maruader already, the quest on fleet has nothing to do with it. It's just left over bread crumb quest from before the skill system revamp.

They are all wrong, the reason why you were unable to equip the OH saber you got from your Mara pack is because of the Sith War blade in your hand. The Sith War blade and training vibro swords on Koriban are considered 2 handed weapons so you can't equip a OH saber with them(its how they were coded back at launch). If you had a CM light saber, the lvl 1 you get in packs then you could had equipped the OH at 10.

I assume you are still on Korriban but hit level 10 already. To equip offhand saber, finish storyline there, travel to imperial fleet, and when you go up the fleet a Sith Lord will tell you about choosing your Advanced Class. Ofc you have done it already, but you need to follow this original quest to be able to equip your offhand. Its the same with sentinels btw.

You dont have to do this anymore, when you hit 10, you can choose your AC and discipline the moment you hit level 10. You get the pack put in your inventory as well. What may have happened is he may have accidentally equipped one of the lightsabers in the wrong spot(one is for either hand, the other is only for off), or the practice saber is technically 2h. Its been a long since since ive been level 10 so i cant remember if they give you 2 sabers or 1 in that pack.