12xp buff as option plz

elanoreth

I've played this game since beta and the part i always enjoyed most is levelling: going to different planets, re-discover the stories, the wacky npcs and such. Now i find myself riding on my speeder, bouncing around planets, always being 5+ levels too high and gear 10 levels too low....is not fun really^^

so please let the buff be an option instead where i can enjoy DK or Coruscant (again) and may then when i get to L48 turn it on

The XP boost prevents you from experiencing exactly 0% of the game's content.

I strongly disagree. XP boost takes away most of the fun and therefore prevents from experiencing of some 80% of the game. At least for me. I know there are people (mostly kids), that enjoy running around and killing everything with first blow. It gives them feeling they are strong and powerful. But for me, the thrill is the fight, the struggle. I hate it, when I'm fighting and someone runs in and joins my fight, thinking (s)he's "helping" me and sometimes even expects gratitude! Such people are so infuriating! And that's why I hate the XP boost and will buy the pack after 1st December, not to get it. But some people already pre-purchased and now they are stuck with forceful boost. And some people want to start the content with the week's ahead start. Then they are stuck with that boost as well.

Then don't play with companions and don't update your gear. There's your challange.

That's so incredibly stupid. Play without companion - not gain affection points from conversations, or to dismiss and summon them every couple dozens of minutes… I don't pay for the game to be forced to do things like that. Yes, and now the typical sentence will come: "You are not forced to do anything, not even to play the game" - another stupid ********.

And don't upgrade your gear… I guess that doesn't need comment. Shall i fight with Korriban gear the whole game? No thanks

And why is it so unacceptable for some people to have that only optional, so that people are not forced to use this insanity? Then everyone would be happy. And why the hell BioWare doesn't ever say anything here? I'm not even sure someone knows or cares, what are we talking about here on this forum.

That's so incredibly stupid. Play without companion - not gain affection points from conversations, or to dismiss and summon them every couple dozens of minutes… I don't pay for the game to be forced to do things like that. Yes, and now the typical sentence will come: "You are not forced to do anything, not even to play the game" - another stupid ********.

And don't upgrade your gear… I guess that doesn't need comment. Shall i fight with Korriban gear the whole game? No thanks

Dude..calm the **** down. First of all, you are not forced to anything. You really aren't. Bioware is not putting a gun to your head and demanding you do anything. You don't want the experience? Fine, then don't purchase the preorder till it releases. Problem solved. Not Bioware's fault you didn't do any research before hand. Also I don't know how long you have played this game for, but not upgrading your gear is something I have personally done on several of my alts for challenge. So quit your moaning before you go and call someone stupid.

Dude..calm the **** down. First of all, you are not forced to anything. You really aren't. Bioware is not putting a gun to your head and demanding you do anything. You don't want the experience? Fine, then don't purchase the preorder till it releases. Problem solved. Not Bioware's fault you didn't do any research before hand. Also I don't know how long you have played this game for, but not upgrading your gear is something I have personally done on several of my alts for challenge. So quit your moaning before you go and call someone stupid.

Exactly as expected - that stupid "you're not forced to anything" again.

Learn to read, man. I said I won't purchase before 1st December, which most people shall understand, that I did some research and didn't purchase yet. But if someone wants to start a week in advance and not to have the boost, there's no solution for him/her. So problem NOT solved. And it IS a BioWare's fault they didn't provide a solution for these people. Furthermore, what if someone's on vacation during the short time before release and boost expiration?

Why is it such a huge problem for you to accept the boost as optional? That would make everyone content.

Exactly as expected - that stupid "you're not forced to anything" again.

Learn to read, man. I said I won't purchase before 1st December, which most people shall understand, that I did some research and didn't purchase yet. But if someone wants to start a week in advance and not to have the boost, there's no solution for him/her. So problem NOT solved. And it IS a BioWare's fault they didn't provide a solution for these people. Furthermore, what if someone's on vacation during the short time before release and boost expiration?

Why is it such a huge problem for you to accept the boost as optional? That would make everyone content.

Jesus, when did I ever say in any of my replies here that I had a problem with a toggle? All I said to the OP was my ideas for a challenge but I did NOT explicitly say that I think a toggle is bad or useless. What you did, was come in, call me stupid and accuse me of something I did NOT do.

You came in guns blazing and was looking for a fight, But seeing as tho I feel pragmatic, I will say that yes a toggle would probably been a decent compromise. But don't expect me not get upset when you attack me for NO reason,