Just want to say thank you.

Cedia

I transferred my legacy unlocks here for the D&L event to start over, and I'm so glad I did.

So far, the nice people I've met while leveling up my main character have far outnumbered the not-so-nice ones. I originally started on The Progenitor at release because in other games I've noticed that the European folks were far nicer than those in my native USA.

I hope this trend continues! It's also nice to see not so many non-RP names!

- the player of Relsata Kallig, Jedi Shadow

I have to say, I have had the same experience. People do seem much nicer, although I haven't PvPed yet :p:D

Well, in my experience, PvP is just another can of worms. Just do your thing, try to work with the team, and ignore the loudmouths. (But so far I've met helpful people here in the warzones too.)

For the most part, the pvp community isnt really vocal compared to some other servers. As you well know, there always is and will be the butthurt. Welcome to EH, just do me a favor and if you are pvping at lvl 65, please acquire at least some of the pvp gear. :)

Welcome to Ebon Hawk. I transferred here last year and have not regretted it. For the most part, people are genuine although like anywhere else, we do have our socially inept, overly hostile trolls and grumpies.

It seems as though the server is unfriendly to unguilded folks, though. On The Progenitor HM flashpoints popped for me regularly as a DPS, and here it hardly ever happens. :(

Or it might just be that nobody is running them yet for the event. I hope that's the case, because I'm starting to think transferring was a bad idea. :(

I value my independence, and I value the silence that being unguilded brings. I also like meeting new people through the group finder.

Edited by Cedia

It seems as though the server is unfriendly to unguilded folks, though. On The Progenitor HM flashpoints popped for me regularly as a DPS, and here it hardly ever happens. :(

Or it might just be that nobody is running them yet for the event. I hope that's the case, because I'm starting to think transferring was a bad idea. :(

I value my independence, and I value the silence that being unguilded brings. I also like meeting new people through the group finder.

You know, you can be in a guild and still maintain your independence. Except for maybe a handful of RP guilds and progression guilds, they never expect you to actually participate. The guild is there if you need help or if you want to group with someone but never require you to be active.

Plus with the "silence," you can just turn guild chat off. I do it everyday when they start talking about nonsense.

I can tell you HM flashpoints might be a bit frustrating when people start taking their DvL characters through. Tacticals I've done through group finder have been mostly nightmares. Could be the tactical format that isn't good for some flashpoints, but a lot of players have no idea how to play their class let alone what role they fill. I'm considering keeping all HM's in guild or running with another guild for them.

You know, you can be in a guild and still maintain your independence. Except for maybe a handful of RP guilds and progression guilds, they never expect you to actually participate. The guild is there if you need help or if you want to group with someone but never require you to be active.

Plus with the "silence," you can just turn guild chat off. I do it everyday when they start talking about nonsense.

I can tell you HM flashpoints might be a bit frustrating when people start taking their DvL characters through. Tacticals I've done through group finder have been mostly nightmares. Could be the tactical format that isn't good for some flashpoints, but a lot of players have no idea how to play their class let alone what role they fill. I'm considering keeping all HM's in guild or running with another guild for them.

Well, I'm talking about voicechat. I don't use it and never will. The stress it creates aggravates my disability. And most guilds nowadays require it. I can type 100 wpm.

The only guild that I really enjoyed being a part of was Gaiscioch in Warhammer, but unfortunately they don't play this game.

Buuuuut... if you find a guild like the one you describe in this game who doesn't require voicechat, I'm all ears. :)

Oh, and I've heard the Imperial side's queues pop faster. Maybe I'll level my Imp main and see.

Edited by Cedia