Could there be more chosen's?

adormitul

Let me explain so assuming that the force is a living entity that needs balance she created several chosen in history to bring the balance let me explain. Shortly before Great Hyperspace War the light side spearheaded by the jedi became more powerful then the dark side. So to make up for that the force created a child a chosen one in the name of Vitiate who will he should have brought balance in the force he could not care less and in sith fashion avoided the war and created his own empire basically going against his destiny.

But the force is not that easy to trick so later probably because the light side became even more powerful because of Vitiate's inaction created another chosen one in the name of Exar Kun but in spite of a good performance it was not enough to restore the balance.

So a few decades later the force created another chosen one this one being Raven who brought enough destruction to the light side that the balance was restored a thing that more or less resisted for thousands of years until the Dark Brotherhood when the balance was going to the dark side so he created Darth Bane who while he failed to bring perfect balance he made the groundwork for that to happen.

So what happened well the last chosen one Anakin basically brought balance to by destroying the jedi order and the sith order making it so none of the had any advantage bringing balance at last.

What do you think could Vitiate, Exar Kun, Raven, Darth Bane be also chosen of the force?

No. The chosen one is one who comes when a great need arises. The only one we know of so far is Anakin skywalker. There is a theory that Rae is another one possibly.

But so far only one chose one. Now supremely gifted individuals, ones who are far above the others in how strong they are in the force, they come around all the time.

Anakin was born because Plaguis succeeded in controlling the midi-chlorians, so the midi-chlorians responded with creating a person who's basically pure Force energy so he would destroy the Dark Side which sought the control of the midi-chlorians themselves. And throughout the Star Wars lore, they always talked about only one chosen. And the final nail in your ideas' coffin: you misunderstand the expression: "balance in the Force". It's a Jedi expression meaning the complete eradication of the Dark Side, not reaching equal strength.

Could there be more chosen's?

Yes.

What do you think could Vitiate, Exar Kun, Raven, Darth Bane be also chosen of the force?
What makes you think those bozos are Chosen One potential?

I rather think the Jedi/Sith we play in SWTOR ist most likely this vergence. We play definetely The One from this era. We still hold the balance during the story where those failed.

Vitiate wants to be this vergence by forcing it. Revan tried and was broken in half. Exar Kun, was a Jedi and fall for the Dark Side (just classical path). And Darth Bane, he was only an intelligent, wise and potent Dark Side forceuser, but nothing more. Same would go for Sidious, wise, intellingent hellova Forceuser but nothing more. Non of them could change their paths. The only one who truly was the nearest, would be Revan, however he had a little help by erasing his memories. He restarted blank. Basically he cheated, but was still not the Chosen One. Even though he failed most dramatically and our Toon had to put him down.

Anakin was born because Plaguis succeeded in controlling the midi-chlorians, so the midi-chlorians responded with creating a person who's basically pure Force energy so he would destroy the Dark Side which sought the control of the midi-chlorians themselves. And throughout the Star Wars lore, they always talked about only one chosen. And the final nail in your ideas' coffin: you misunderstand the expression: "balance in the Force". It's a Jedi expression meaning the complete eradication of the Dark Side, not reaching equal strength.
There is no canonical proof Anakin was engineered by Plagueis. But the rest is correct. The Jedi did misunderstood the prophecy completly.

That's not how Chosen One's work

The reason Qui-gon and others believed Anakin was the Chosen One was because there was supposedly some prophecy of someone coming along to "restore balance to the force." There is no such prophecy or anything along those lines with Vitiate, Revan, or anyone from the Old Republic Era. The only thing that comes close is Scourge's words to the Jedi Knight where he says something along the liens of "I saw you standing victorious over the Emperor. I took a crown off his head and placed it on yours." One vision is not the same as "this is the one destined to bring balance to the force."

The reason Qui-gon and others believed Anakin was the Chosen One was because there was supposedly some prophecy of someone coming along to "restore balance to the force." There is no such prophecy or anything along those lines with Vitiate, Revan, or anyone from the Old Republic Era. The only thing that comes close is Scourge's words to the Jedi Knight where he says something along the liens of "I saw you standing victorious over the Emperor. I took a crown off his head and placed it on yours." One vision is not the same as "this is the one destined to bring balance to the force."

What about the sithary prophecy does that count its tens of thousands of years old. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith'ari

Corretion, there is no porphecy in Legends we know of. This doesn't mean, there isn't one. If LA and Disney would think it will fit, then there will be definetely one. Beside that, there the episode from the Clone Wars, where Anakin, Obi and Ahsoka have this force vison. This is canon.

What about the sithary prophecy does that count its tens of thousands of years old. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith'ari

This is something entirely different as the Chosen One.

I think the Sith'ari in SWTOR could be Vitiate himself. But could also be the Sith Inquisitor, since he master the same path as Vitiate with a promendeous speed as well. The Sith'ari doesn't have to be only one, but one very powerfull and skilled. Well if Vitiate didn't proved that, I don't know which other Sith did this.

It comes into my mid, Anakin could have been hold for both. The Jedi thought of him being the Chosen One, but interpreted the definition totally wrong. Sidious interpreted him as being the Sith'ari. He never said Anakin is the Chosen One, but only the most powerfull forcewielder of all.

The difference between the Chosen One and the Sith'ari are quite clear. The Chosen One can't leave his path for Destiny, the Sith'ari are meant to leave this path. Comparing Anakin with Vitiate you's see quite clear, which one is wich. Darth Vader redeemed himself at the end and closed the circle. He is the Chosen one and never had a chance to break out of his destiny. Vitiate is now Valkorian and on Odessen he talks to us about being the master of his own destiny. He is definetely the Sith'ari of SWTOR.

And no, Revan was not! Because he was caught in his Destiny. Mastering both sides of the Force doesn't make you a Sith'ari anbd especially not the Chosen One. So, please don't even start.