Immortal or Vengeance for leveling?

sharpfangjr

I went Immortal using all Might MOD's with a focus offhand. Using a DPS companion I was mowing things down. Also, the AOE in Immortal is pretty good.

Simple rotation, good enough DPS that I couldn't tell the difference between Veng and Immortal, decent survival and great AOE ... perfect for leveling.

Tried both with dps gear. While crushing blow and buffed smash is nice, they lack the reduced cooldown you get for smash in vengeance. Also, you get much more bang for your buck if you dot spread then Sweeping Slash spam. If smash doesn't kill them outright, ss will. You'll also find it faster killing gold elites as vengeance while leveling.

Shii-Cho/Rage

Good at killing single target enemies with Spike damage, but suffers from lack of DR and defense. This is a good overall leveling build as they have no trouble killing gold (strong) or gold/silver enemies. (champions)

Soresu/Immortal

If you gear them with Power/Surge and a little Critical, they are good at clearing crowds of grey (weak) to gold enemies (strong), but do poor against gold/silver enemies because they lack single target skills. Rage has 4 single target moves where Immortal only has three. What's worse is that the CC do nothing against gold/silver most of the time, no matter what your level is making it even harder to take on gold/silver enemies without a companion.

Shien-Djem So/Vengeance

By the time you get this, you can pretty beat anything regardless of the style, but it still worth mention that Shien-Djem So sucks as a level build even before they made the stance a level 41 ability. Like Rage, it lacks DR and Defense. However, like Rage it good at single target damage and it excels, but can do no where near it's damage UNLESS you are able to maintain a consist rotation (which is hard since this game is full of CCs) and it only does more damage in group battles such as Operations or Flashpoints that have 4 or more enemies per group. Because Vengeance users take damage so poorly, without a good tank companion in good gear or a friend to run with, you'll take more time to get stuff done than the other specs I just noted.

So to simply put, Rage is the best spec for leveling with Immortal coming in second.

Edited by adproduction

I'm leveling an Immortal now. Tank gear, tank stance all the way with Vette and occasionally Jaesa providing DPS.

Flat-out unstoppable. I've died once. That was on an ill-fated attempt to solo a Heroic on Balmorra because I overestimated freshly acquired Quinn. Most things haven't even come close including the Act I and Act II bosses.

So long as you are keeping up on gear and remotely in level-correct content...splat. If they're not going splat, you should review what all of your stuns/CCs do and what your AOEs do.

Edited by Canareth

Soresu/Immortal

If you gear them with Power/Surge and a little Critical

Allow me to finish this statement properly;

If you gear with power/surge and a little crit you will be utterly useless as a tank and be destroyed by any PvE enemy worth mentioning and get tunneled into the ground in PvP.

If you gear with power/surge and a little crit you will be utterly useless as a tank and be destroyed by any PvE enemy worth mentioning and get tunneled into the ground in PvP.

This

One Caveat: A pocket healer in PVP will be able to keep a DPS juggtank up in PVP, however, the damage is A: not extremely significantly higher than tank gear, and B: you are one SQUISHY mother****er.

DPS tank is only good for dueling. The cleave is bursty, but there's so much nothingness in between that it does not matter.

This

One Caveat: A pocket healer in PVP will be able to keep a DPS juggtank up in PVP, however, the damage is A: not extremely significantly higher than tank gear, and B: you are one SQUISHY mother****er.

DPS tank is only good for dueling. The cleave is bursty, but there's so much nothingness in between that it does not matter.

1) That's a lie considering I use to dps tank. You're not squishy and take damage just fine even when you are being focused on. Secondly, you're confusing Vigilance/Vengeance gameplay with DPS tank last I check you were the one who require healer to get through most of your fights.

2) They don't duel well and this is from someone who played the spec on a regular basis. DPS tanks are good AOE burst damage specs. Which is why they do really good against groups of enemies, but horrible one on one with certain bosses PvE wise. Guardian Slash/Crushing Blow does 10k, Master Strike/Ravage does 8k to 12k, Force Sweep/Smash does 3k to 5k, Dispatch does 6k to 9k, and Force Scream/Blade Storm did 3k to 7k.

Not to mention, why you lie when I have post plenty of proof in the past? Are you still angry I beat you in pvp.

Quote....

1) Please get off the bandwagon. Not only did I go through the game as Jedi Guardian with DPS gear, but I'm currently do it with my Sith Juggernaut. Did both Cadeimmu and Boarding Party in one night as a off-tank and main tank respectively. Maybe if you ACTUALLY *********** TRIED THE BUILD INSTEAD OF REHASHING THE SAME **** THE OTHER TROLLS POST YOU WOULDN'T LOOK STUPID.

And quote...

3) Yes, you can dps tank in this game. I got pictures to prove that **** in case if you have doubt. And yes, you can dps and tank same time. STOP TALKING ABOUT **** YOU DON'T KNOW!!! Hell, I dps tank as a Vigilance, a Gunslinger, a Sniper just recently, and I watched a Commando tank the entire Athiss quest. SO FOR CHRISTSAKES, STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THE **** THEY CAN DO WITH THEIR BUILDS. If he wants to play a pure tank or dps tank THAT'S HIS *********** BUSINESS. BUT DON'T SIT HERE AND SAY HE IS GOING TO DO BAD WHEN YOU'VE NEVER TRIED THE BUILD. THAT'S THE **** YOU WON'T TELL HIM IS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THE **** YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

FOR THE LAST *********** TIME, YOU AS WELL AS THE OTHER TROLLS NEED TO ACTUALLY TRY THIS BUILDS AND STOP **** ABOUT STUFF YOU DON'T KNOW. You guys are afraid to try new **** and you live in your own world, else you wouldn't be giving people bad *********** advice or telling them how to play their game. You live in a world of ignorance and so do your troll friends.

Also seeing as you didn't have any advice for the post, proves my point that this is about you and seeing how you can come off as a jerk.:rolleyes:

Edited by adproduction

Did both Cadeimmu and Boarding Party in one night as a off-tank and main tank respectively.

Now go do any sort of content that matters in the slightest and come back with videos of your results. Hint: Flashpoints (that aren't level 60 HM) don't count, Operations don't count unless they're level 60 HM, and regs don't count.

Now go do...

Did the entire game as Jedi Guardian DPS tank, including including Hard Mode Flashpoints, Operations, etc. :rolleyes: This argument has been settled a long time ago and you're still making a big deal out of it. Not to mention, it was repeatedly said by your troll friends the all the content, including hard mode was utter trash. They seem to only deem worthy the content they were doing as a noteworthy. (Moving the goal post)

When I noted, I did that content, they continue to move the goal post saying I do it in hard mode or nightmare. Moving the goal post means you're trying to find a reason to continue arguing something you can't prove is wrong or shouldn't be accept as a standard. Not that you have legit reason (which you don't), you don't want to acknowledge something you have no knowledge of or you're have an underlining reason (which I already pointed out) for changing the standard.

Also you contradict your in the other topic So thanks for the help in prove dps tank can do anything. :cool:

This

I'm glad to see you finally saw the light on this. Its fine for regs where people are dumb and there is no focus fire or recognition of cooldowns, but the other 2 tanks just do this type of gameplay so much better than Juggs do, as they have superior filler between their burst, and they have far superior range on their attacks which lets them stay on target far easier.

I'm glad to see you finally saw the light on this. Its fine for regs where people are dumb and there is no focus fire or recognition of cooldowns, but the other 2 tanks just do this type of gameplay so much better than Juggs do, as they have superior filler between their burst, and they have far superior range on their attacks which lets them stay on target far easier.

Um...he's never liked DPS tank build LOL! He's always it in the for the build so he isn't finally seeing the light. And I had focus fire of entire team when doing pylon game and manage to keep them long enough for it to blow. ROFL! However, wasn't this topic about PvE?

You were there when I was fully behind DPS tanking (mainly due to miscalculations for blade barrier). In it's pre 3.0 incarnation DPS tanking was alright when many of the utilities were tank exclusive (taunt bubbles, extended saber reflect, etc). They aren't anymore.

@ad, don't make assumptions about me http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=752188

See Wade and I's discussion. I was one of the earliest proponents of DPS tanking.

Also, Hei_Atzfel got a ban? Really? He may be abrasive at times but he's a decent player and a valuable contributor to the assassin community. The whole point of these class forums is to allow DEBATE, if you forum moderators are willing to ban someone for calling someone out on erroneous claims, you should just ban me already for calling out Carlenux in the old days about his erroneous claims in his incarnation of the Juggernaut Dulfy guide.

Edited by GrandLordMenace

You were there when I was fully behind DPS tanking (mainly due to miscalculations for blade barrier). In it's pre 3.0 incarnation DPS tanking was alright when many of the utilities were tank exclusive (taunt bubbles, extended saber reflect, etc). They aren't anymore.

@ad, don't make assumptions about me http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=752188

See Wade and I's discussion. I was one of the earliest proponents of DPS tanking.

Also, Hei_Atzfel got a ban? Really? He may be abrasive at times but he's a decent player and a valuable contributor to the assassin community. The whole point of these class forums is to allow DEBATE, if you forum moderators are willing to ban someone for calling someone out on erroneous claims, you should just ban me already for calling out Carlenux in the old days about his erroneous claims in his incarnation of the Juggernaut Dulfy guide.

1) Not only did you jump me from behind, but I was lagging, which is why I didn't move. You basically rewinding my screen. You had help with a DPS Sage. The reason you lost, you got tunnel vision and let your sage get work over before you jumped me because I didn't even you were there. After your sage fell, that's my teammates came to my rescue and worked you over. Had you help the sage early on, you would have beaten the both of us. I could tell you pissed off during the fight based on your irregular rotation and your character's movements.

2) I dps tanked as Rage Build and still can. I even dps tank as a vigilance just by switching to soresu form. This after 3.0 BTW.

3) I already know about that as I seen that post, but you've been against since I came here despite having gotten the build to work on my end. In addition, you've mode the goal post several times in past arguments. You (and others) went from saying this build is garbage to...

- Solo Content can be done naked without any gear.

To...

- Flash points mean nothing until you do them on Hard Mode.

To...

- Solo cotent, Flash points, and Tactical FPs don't make up the cotent.

To...

- Classic Operations don't count unless you do them on Hard Mode.

To...

- Why don't you do the more recent Operation on nightmare mode.

THAT'S MOVING THE GOALS POST and what you don't realize in your attempt to make DPS tanking out to be garbage, you failed because I met every challenge and beat it. (You made similar pvp claims) Moreover, the DPS tank did the majority of the content in the game with very little trouble. Even it couldn't do the other content, it still be far viable than Rage and Vengeance considering it can sub as a dps or a tank. You've been completely dishonest with everyone here and it shows when you lie and move the goal post because your underlining reason for doing it is because you have beef with me. If you so certain that this doesn't work WHY don't you try going through the game and operations with this?

3) He's probably just off for a few days because of his trolling and rude behavior. He came on the forums trying to pick a fight so my guess is the mods made a good choice. (unless you think you know better than the mode) He probably picks fight in other forum too. There were no erroneous claims were made considering I'm proof that this build works. Again, you're showing you are text book narcissist by claiming you know better than anyone else.

Edited by adproduction

Did the entire game as Jedi Guardian DPS tank, including including Hard Mode Flashpoints, Operations, etc. :rolleyes: This argument has been settled a long time ago and you're still making a big deal out of it. Not to mention, it was repeatedly said by your troll friends the all the content, including hard mode was utter trash. They seem to only deem worthy the content they were doing as a noteworthy. (Moving the goal post)

When I noted, I did that content, they continue to move the goal post saying I do it in hard mode or nightmare. Moving the goal post means you're trying to find a reason to continue arguing something you can't prove is wrong or shouldn't be accept as a standard. Not that you have legit reason (which you don't), you don't want to acknowledge something you have no knowledge of or you're have an underlining reason (which I already pointed out) for changing the standard.

Also you contradict your in the other topic So thanks for the help in prove dps tank can do anything. :cool:

Okay, let's get something straight:

You bragging about your build's viability in the 1-55 game, and clearing NiM EV or EC or KP, is like bragging about being a 20 year old NBA player single handedly destroying a kids 7 year old basketball team being representative about your almighty skill.

There are only 2 1/2 significantly viable sources of proof that will EVER matter to any real player on whether your "build" is viable:

Ranked PVP (Not one or two matches where you win one and lose one, but ACTUALLY attain Tier 2 rewards)

PVE progression in Ravagers and Temple of Sacrifice Hard Mode.

And possibly regular warzones, though you'll probably brag about getting carried by a <Core> or <Republic> premade, or deathmatch in a huttball and brag about damage while your team gets all 6 scores in spite of you.

And if I hear about another player getting banned for Adproduction's blamey idiocy shenanigans, I will seriously debate ceasing theorycrafting on these forums. He's poisonous to the Guardian/Juggernaut community, refuses to accept the possibility that the game exists outside of his minuscule little world, and has PERSONALLY attacked and misinterpreted things I've said.

You complain about me moving the goal posts, but you're too out of touch to determine that the goal posts have ALWAYS been in the same spot, you've just deluded yourself into thinking that your "goal posts" are even relevant.

You're making a logical fallacy by extrapolating what works in a lower scale situation into a higher scale situation, which is patently false, whereas the other way is true. All squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares.

Okay, let's get something straight:

Why don't you go do this content yourself as dps tank instead of lying. You haven't post anything show you do the content yourself other than PvP. And with that, my character has been to do twice the damage you did PvP as a dps tank. So instead of pretending to know anything about dps tank why not use the 12XP event to go through the content to get through the game. I'm doing it now as a SIth Juggernaut. I'm getting the same results as I did with my Jedi Guardian.

You bragging about your build's viability in the 1-55 game, and clearing NiM EV or EC or KP, is like bragging about being a 20 year old NBA player single handedly destroying a kids 7 year old basketball team.

Except my first operations was at level 50 when I did the Eternity Vault in 5 man team with no deaths until the final boss. (Due to the floor dropping) Even on Hard and Knightmare mode, you can still be heavily damage and killed by stuff 10 levels lower than you. Secondly, how are you going to bad mouth the game when the game has enough content to put you at level 60 prior to some of the most recently added content? Even before the XP event we are having now, my character was out leveling the content because he did every single quest, class quest, space mission, PvP, GSF, and Flashpoint. Not to mention, I'm one of those players who makes sure his gear is up to date by buying comms or crafting what he needs.

It's ask now you're raising the bar by asking me to fly blind into the game content and being ill-geared or prepared for whatever I'm currently doing? How's that proving that dps tanks are worthless? Or is it you think I'm worthless? Again, moving the goal post is just grasping at straws.

Ranked PVP (Not one or two matches where you win one and lose one, but ACTUALLY attain Tier 2 rewards)

That's a not viable source since scrubs also come go into Ranked PvP or according to you the people I fought and beat on my first time as DPS tank were scrubs. You know any reason not to acknowledge that DPS tank is viable build, even in PvP. I don't do ranked PvP because everyone has a gameplan rather than just winging and making it work. (That and people rarely queue for it....I had to wait 3 hours for one match?) Team battles don't show how good you individual, it shows you shows how reliant you are on the next person.

PVE progression in Ravagers and Temple of Sacrifice Hard Mode.

See above about moving the goal post. Even if I did content buttnaked with no lightsaber, you just move the goal post to say, I'd have to do in Nightmare mode.

And possibly regular warzones, though you'll probably brag about getting carried by a <Core> or <Republic> premade, or deathmatch in a huttball and brag about damage while your team gets all 6 scores in spite of you.

But you also get carried. You forgot I observed you in all your pvp fights, you require healing to keep you alive. How the hell are you going to accuse someone of being carried when you guilty of the same thing. Your post is literally the pot calling kettle black. The sad part about this is you don't even use the word, "carry" right. Carry means someone else had to do your job. DPS tanks are hybrids so they can choose to be a full dps, a full tank, or both. If you tanked, I would dps. If you dps, I would tank.

And if I hear about another player getting banned for Adproduction's blamey idiocy shenanigans,

So you blaming me for the other post absurd behavior (which you just admit to) getting him banned? It's like you can't even take responsibility. And you wonder why I laugh at you every PvP game we are in. You allow your arrogance blind you to the fact you are making a fool of yourself and living in denial. If they thought I was being trollish, they would have been me instead.

I will seriously debate ceasing theorycrafting on these forums. He's poisonous to the Guardian/Juggernaut community, refuses to accept the possibility that the game exists outside of his minuscule little world, and has PERSONALLY attacked and misinterpreted things I've said.

I asked you time and time again. Why not just do us all a favor and leave the forum all the together instead of whining about how you don't someone else's game play?

You complain about me moving the goal posts, but you're too out of touch to determine that the goal posts have ALWAYS been in the same spot, you've just deluded yourself into thinking that your "goal posts" are even relevant.

See above at the other statement why that is wrong as you proceed to move the goal post again and again. Moreover, you shift the blame of your friend on me when it was his own behavior that got him banned. (which admitted to his behavior being absurd) Yet, I'm the one out of touch?

Edited by adproduction

Why don't you go do this content yourself as dps tank instead of lying. You haven't post anything show you do the content yourself other than PvP. And with that, my character has been to do twice the damage you did PvP as a dps tank. So instead of pretending to know anything about dps tank why not use the 12XP event to go through the content to get through the game. I'm doing it now as a SIth Juggernaut. I'm getting the same results as I did with my Jedi Guardian.

Except my first operations was at level 50 when I did the Eternity Vault in 5 man team with no deaths until the final boss. (Due to the floor dropping) Even on Hard and Knightmare mode, you can still be heavily damage and killed by stuff 10 levels lower than you. Secondly, how are you going to bad mouth the game when the game has enough content to put you at level 60 prior to some of the most recently added content? Even before the XP event we are having now, my character was out leveling the content because he did every single quest, class quest, space mission, PvP, GSF, and Flashpoint. Not to mention, I'm one of those players who makes sure his gear is up to date by buying comms or crafting what he needs.

It's ask now you're raising the bar by asking me to fly blind into the game content and being ill-geared or prepared for whatever I'm currently doing? How's that proving that dps tanks are worthless? Or is it you think I'm worthless? Again, moving the goal post is just grasping at straws.

That's a not viable source since scrubs also come go into Ranked PvP or according to you the people I fought and beat on my first time as DPS tank were scrubs. You know any reason not to acknowledge that DPS tank is viable build, even in PvP. I don't do ranked PvP because everyone has a gameplan rather than just winging and making it work. (That and people rarely queue for it....I had to wait 3 hours for one match?) Team battles don't show how good you individual, it shows you shows how reliant you are on the next person.

See above about moving the goal post. Even if I did content buttnaked with no lightsaber, you just move the goal post to say, I'd have to do in Nightmare mode.

But you also get carried. You forgot I observed you in all your pvp fights, you require healing to keep you alive. How the hell are you going to accuse someone of being carried when you guilty of the same thing. Your post is literally the pot calling kettle black. The sad part about this is you don't even use the word, "carry" right. Carry means someone else had to do your job. DPS tanks are hybrids so they can choose to be a full dps, a full tank, or both. If you tanked, I would dps. If you dps, I would tank.

So you blaming me for the other post absurd behavior (which you just admit to) getting him banned? It's like you can't even take responsibility. And you wonder why I laugh at you every PvP game we are in. You allow your arrogance blind you to the fact you are making a fool of yourself and living in denial. If they thought I was being trollish, they would have been me instead.

I asked you time and time again. Why not just do us all a favor and leave the forum all the together instead of whining about how you don't someone else's game play?

See above at the other statement why that is wrong as you proceed to move the goal post again and again. Moreover, you shift the blame of your friend on me when it was his own behavior that got him banned. (which admitted to his behavior being absurd) Yet, I'm the one out of touch?

Nightmare mode HM TOS and Rav doesn't exist yet, so that'd be as high as I'd be able to "move the goalposts"

Do you realize how idiotic you sound? LEVELING CONTENT DOESN'T MATTEr

EV, KP, EC, DOES NOT MATTER.

A lobotomized drunken monkey can do EV SM, or NiM, or HM, if they have a rudimentary understanding of the way fall damage works and have a healer that is moderately awake.

tell me with a serious face that level 50 content is relevant.

That was done the month 2.0 dropped. The content is even easier now. Once again, your argument means nothing.

Nightmare mode HM TOS and Rav doesn't exist yet, so that'd be as high as I'd be able to "move the goalposts"

Do you realize how idiotic you sound? LEVELING CONTENT DOESN'T MATTEr

EV, KP, EC, DOES NOT MATTER.

A lobotomized drunken monkey can do EV SM, or NiM, or HM, if they have a rudimentary understanding of the way fall damage works and have a healer that is moderately awake.

tell me with a serious face that level 50 content is relevant.

That was done the month 2.0 dropped. The content is even easier now. Once again, your argument means nothing.

1) Believe me, if it had super god mode, you have me do that.

2) ROFL! It stupid because it's a valid point as the main is full of content that helps you get to 60 in under a few hour without the XP event. So it's impossible to not out level the content. Hell, I did boarding party 2 level under the require level to get it on the level necessary to queue for it. I did Cadiemmu at 1 level under what was required.

3) Because you say so? That's part of the moving the goal post. When something doesn't meet YOUR STANDARDS, it considered not legit.

4) Do you understand fallacies are? This is combination of begging the question, confirmation bias, appeal to faith, appeal to populace, and Gambler conceit. How anyone who played EV would know the floor would dropped if they never seen a video or played the Operation to get this first information. This isn't common knowledge unless some form of prior knowledge. Again instead trying to insult, you have to realize that no one who is playing this the first time has the prior knowledge of SoA. This is an insult that is grasping for straws, which attempts to appeal to a crowd that has prior knowledge of that operations. (Basically you're speaking to like minded people who engaged in the same trollish behavior as yourself)

5) No according to you the content that is relative is the content relative you. (Confirmation bias and Moving the goal post)

Edited by adproduction

1) Believe me, if it had super god mode, you have me do that.

2) ROFL! It stupid because it's a valid point as the main is full of content that helps you get to 60 in under a few hour without the XP event. So it's impossible to not out level the content. Hell, I did boarding party 2 level under the require level to get it on the level necessary to queue for it. I did Cadiemmu at 1 level under what was required.

3) Because you say so? That's part of the moving the goal post. When something doesn't meet YOUR STANDARDS, it considered not legit.

4) Do you understand fallacies are? This is combination of begging the question, confirmation bias, appeal to faith, appeal to populace, and Gambler conceit. How anyone who played EV would know the floor would dropped if they never seen a video or played the Operation to get this first information. This isn't common knowledge unless some form of prior knowledge. Again instead trying to insult, you have to realize that no one who is playing this the first time has the prior knowledge of SoA. This is an insult that is grasping for straws, which attempts to appeal to a crowd that has prior knowledge of that operations. (Basically you're speaking to like minded people who engaged in the same trollish behavior as yourself)

5) No according to you the content that is relative is the content relative you. (Confirmation bias and Moving the goal post)

Content that is relevant to me is relevant because I am participating in high end PVP or PVE. You are not. This forum is designed for advice for players, and generally, that means theorycrafting for the class as a whole for high end PVE or PVP. You do not participate in either, and should therefore, set yourself aside.

Content that is relevant to me is relevant because I am participating in high end PVP or PVE. You are not. This forum is designed for advice for players, and generally, that means theorycrafting for the class as a whole for high end PVE or PVP. You do not participate in either, and should therefore, set yourself aside.

See below. BTW, this forum is here for people to socialize about their thoughts, about said class, opinions, advice, and new advice should the content change. You seem to be more incline to make comments towards your fellow poster than actually help them as shown in several topics, you're more concern with insulting your fellow poster and dragging every poster's topic into the ground to throw insults while moving the goal post and shifting the burden of proof. :D:cool:

I have done every single operation, pvp (which you should), and done all the main game content. Trying to exclude people because you don't agree with people something teenagers do in highschool. How old did you say you were again?

Thanks for proving my point about your past posts that when something doesn't go your way. You either raise or drop the bar based on what is relative to you. :D When someone meets a goal, you raise the hard, but bar can't be raised any further, you drop the bar in an attempt to throw the argument out. Nevermind, that it does not CONTRADICT MY EARLIER STATEMENT, "Even if it doesn't do the other content, the fact it can do the early content makes DPS tank more viable Rage and Vengeance."

You have yet to prove this statement wrong, but you hinging your statement on the current you deem worthy. (Content I'll probably get to in the coming days.)

Edited by adproduction

See below. BTW, this forum is here for people to socialize about their thoughts, about said class, opinions, advice, and new advice should the content change. You seem to be more incline to make comments towards your fellow poster than actually help them as shown in several topics, you're more concern with insulting your fellow poster and dragging every poster's topic into the ground to throw insults while moving the goal post and shifting the burden of proof. :D:cool:

I have done every single operation, pvp (which you should), and done all the main game content. Trying to exclude people because you don't agree with people something teenagers do in highschool. How did you say you were again?

Thanks for proving my point about your past posts that when something doesn't go your way. You either raise or drop the bar based on what is relative to you. :D When someone meets a goal, you raise the hard, but bar can't be raised any further, you drop the bar in an attempt to throw the argument out. Nevermind, that it does not CONTRADICT MY EARLIER STATEMENT, "Even if it doesn't do the other content, the fact it can do the early content makes DPS tank more viable Rage and Vengeance."

You have yet to prove this statement wrong, but you hinging your statement on the current you deem worthy. (Content I'll probably get to in the coming days.)

Uhm, you've done "every single operation?"

Operations completion percentage please? http://imgur.com/8Ml3xc0

Decent parses?

Dude, don't deign to argue with me if you aren't prepared to get on my level. You're out of you're league in 20 million different ways, and if any REAL player from the likes of say LD50 or a Zorz alumni was compared to you, it'd be even more laughable.

A few videos of me doing HM Ravagers and HM TOS.

Also, I've leveled 3 guardians and 1 juggernaut. I've leveled through the game with every specialization for a guardian pubside. There's nothing you've done that I haven't considered doing or attempted. Depending on who you ask I might've even influenced some elements of the class itself, and probably will continue to do so. You on the other hand, contribute nothing except for your own misguided view on the class.

Uhm, you've done "every single operation?"

Operations completion percentage please? http://imgur.com/8Ml3xc0

Decent parses?[/Quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwVFHf1HbdY

Dude, don't deign to argue with me if you aren't prepared to get on my level. You're out of you're league in 20 million different ways, and if any REAL player from the likes of say LD50 or a Zorz alumni was compared to you, it'd be even more laughable.

Oh god. Look out people.

A few videos of me doing HM Ravagers and HM TOS.

And again...

Also, I've leveled 3 guardians and 1 juggernaut. I've leveled through the game with every specialization for a guardian pubside. There's nothing you've done that I haven't considered doing or attempted. Depending on who you ask I might've even influenced some elements of the class itself, and probably will continue to do so. You on the other hand, contribute nothing except for your own misguided view on the class.

So you've been through the entire game with DPS tank? I've asked you this in every topic and you never answer this. Ditto with Rank DPS tank.

Edited by adproduction