The Class is bugged. Pls fix

VaceDemon

Apprently it is intended and not a bug. Read the tooltip.

It's most likely a bug (Because a 45K heal on a 45 second cooldown that also places 2 stacks of Kolto Probe on a target is way to strong, and I say this as an operative healer main)

The Tooltip reads:

"Countermeasures grants Curative Agent, causing your net Kolto Probe to immediately grant two stacks. Additionally, Countermeasures heals you for 1% of your maximum heath every second for 10 seconds and Kolto Infusion now heals for (VALUE) instantly, but no longer heals the target over time)"

Nothing says anything about a 45K heal.

It's most likely a bug (Because a 45K heal on a 45 second cooldown that also places 2 stacks of Kolto Probe on a target is way to strong, and I say this as an operative healer main)

The Tooltip reads:

"Countermeasures grants Curative Agent, causing your net Kolto Probe to immediately grant two stacks. Additionally, Countermeasures heals you for 1% of your maximum heath every second for 10 seconds and Kolto Infusion now heals for (VALUE) instantly, but no longer heals the target over time)"

Nothing says anything about a 45K heal.

It's kinda useless for operative healers because you need to have no stacks on them for it to work. For DPS it's good but if they remove this then Operatives will probably be the worst performing PvP class in the game.

Fought a 1v1 against a keyboard turning Sin earlier, he clearly wasn't very good but even using the "mega heal" and getting the health boost from the warzone he still got me down to 50% before dying. That's effectively around 200% of my health he took from me. I really don't mind dying to other players but when a person is clearly bad you shouldn't need a broken heal plus a health boost just to barely keep yourself going. Without this heal DPS Operative is pretty much DOA.

It's kinda useless for operative healers because you need to have no stacks on them for it to work. For DPS it's good but if they remove this then Operatives will probably be the worst performing PvP class in the game..

Lol you don't know what you are talking about. This bug has made Scoundrel healing viable for even ranked.

This is exactly what scoundrel healers needed.

Lol you don't know what you are talking about. This bug has made Scoundrel healing viable for even ranked.

This is exactly what scoundrel healers needed.

In order for the mega heal to work the target need to have no pre existing stacks of kolto probe on it.

You'd either have to -

• Wait until your stacks dropped off the target to apply the mega heal which doesn't really work if they're being focused while the probe is on them

• Get them to right click the probes off themselves which doesn't really work unless you have excellent communications

• Not apply probes to them so you can preemptively apply the heal when needed which doesn't really work because you're then not healing them

It's been a very long time since I healed on my operative but if you've found a way to use the heal taking into consideration the above points I'd really love to hear it. After speaking with a few healing ops from my guild they don't really see a way around them other than possibly in team ranked with specific coordination around removing the probes but even then it's just easier and more effective to take a merc / sorc

The whole utility is bad. This is effectively taking the root breaker away because we need to save it in case we need the heal. This cluttering of different effects on single skill should stop. If they want to add additional heal to operatives, add it as additional skill, not as effect on totally unrelated skill.

This is most certainly a bug. It only heals the target for 50k-70k if the player has no probes on them. If you look at it in the parser it literally is adding all the probe into one GCD tick. It's like in the coding, it doesn't register the stack and that the probes should heal over time. It works as intended if a player has 1 or a double stack on them already because they don't receive the bugged heal. Seeing how you only get a heal when you have no probes just smells like bad coding.

Another issue with this stupid new utility is, it's extremely poorly worded. There is so many interpretations you could make out of reading it once.

Edited by kissingaiur