Order of Romance

DarthTyranid

So I believe the devs said somewhere that if you romanced Lana Beniko/Theron Shan after marrying a companion, they would bring it up in KoTFE or something. Consequences and such.

But what happens if you romanced the SoR NPC and then finally got around to romancing your companion afterwards. Will the game be able to account for that?

So I believe the devs said somewhere that if you romanced Lana Beniko/Theron Shan after marrying a companion, they would bring it up in KoTFE or something. Consequences and such.

But what happens if you romanced the SoR NPC and then finally got around to romancing your companion afterwards. Will the game be able to account for that?

Yeah, it'll simply be a flag that gets set on your character data. You won't be able to avoid it that easily. ;)

Companion dialogues and romances (the original 40 companions) were all done before RotHC, so even if you were to wait until SoR, the game will assume you romanced Mako, Kira, Vector, whoever pre-RotHC, even if you JUST finished the gal/guy's romance this morning.

If you go back and do Ilum story, game assumes you did it as level 50 even if you did it as level 60. If you finished Makeb at level 60, the game assumes you finished it back in 2.0 as a 50-55. If you were to wait til, let's say patch 7.0 to finish SoR (if you don't do KotFE at all that is), the game will assume you finished SoR during 3.0.

Your account/character (depending on what it is youre doing) gets flagged for EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DO. It's how the game knows (unless it's bugged, looking at you Imp side SoR intros) you romanced Doc and married him. It's how the game knows you have Dark Side Jaesa. It's how the game knows you now have Treek and HK even if you got HK in 1.5 (patch he was first out).

So just keep in mind, anything you do, even late in the game, the game assumes you did when it was new. Even if you just started playing the game last night for the first time ever.

I'm more interested if I can bring Lana, HK-55 and whoever else we get outside of the KoTFE phases, like tatooine or DK.

But yeah a flag is set for every action you take in the game, did your character get this datacron, did your character do this quest etc...

I'm excited to see these "consequences" for romancing Lana/Theron, it'll be exciting to see if Doc/Iresso gets all flustered and if Jaesa/Vette/Ashara will get angry.

I just hope when Ashara confronts my Sorcerer he'll be able to tell her he cheated on her because she wasn't darkside enough and didn't want to hear the Jedi Code as pillow talk anymore.

I just hope when Ashara confronts my Sorcerer he'll be able to tell her he cheated on her because she wasn't darkside enough and didn't want to hear the Jedi Code as pillow talk anymore.

Just tell her to say 'smack my ***' and you'll be straight. :p