Change Forum Time Zone

btmart

Posting here because this is potentially a noob question. I've dug and dug around the settings for my web account and forum settings, but can't seem to find a place to change the time zone. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Account > Contact Information> Time Zone

Sometimes it has the right value, but seems to ignore it. In which case, set it to something else, save, then reset to correct, and save again. Worked for me.

Then you just have to make sure you are logged in.

Edited by DocDAM

• 2 months later...

If you log in and then click the My SWTOR link, that page has a "Manage My Account" box, with a Contact Information link. But when I click it, I get "Page Not Found".

Don´t have it either, probably because I used a GTC and not a credit/debit card.
I was able to access the Contact Info page before, and set the forums to my timezone, but I can't now. Has nothing to do with how you pay for your sub. I've never used a time card to subscribe. Edited by Adric_the_Red

• 1 month later...
Yeah, looks like it disappeared. Ticket anyone??

Bump.

"Contact Information" doesn't even appear anymore in My Account. Seems to have been replaced with "Basic Information", which has no option to set time zone.

I remember setting my time zone in Contact Information in the past. Now the forum timestamps have reverted to GMT for me, and there is no longer an option to display in my time zone.

Was this a result of the swtor.com page updates that occurred back in August (beginning 2015-08-11)?

• 2 weeks later...
Having the same issue.

My guess is that they removed it. Some players have said that they had the setting a while back but I have never seen it so it might have been available for a certain region.

It would be cool if they enabled the option to see the exact time for the posts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...