Go to Belsavis

Schmidtiator

Hmm, normally once you arrive it will ask you to go to your ship Holoterminal. Is that whats not triggering? But you do have the purple quest that says "go to belsavis" right?

You could try this, (1) right click character portrait, (2) reset all active flashpoints/phases.

Edited by SteppinRazor

I just had the same issue. But doing the phase reset didn't work. It think the issue is with the new map layout. It wouldn't give the animation but there's an option for Section X as well as Belsavis. It appeared to auto pick Section X for me. So I went to Hoth and came back but chose Belsavis instead of Section X and it got the mission going correctly.

While going through the story, you often times have to be careful about how you travel. Most of the time, if it says "travel to X planet" it's best to go to the spaceport of the planet you're on, board your ship, and then travel to your destination.

Sometimes, things are triggered by entering your ship's hanger or actually piloting your ship to the destination, so Priority transport, etc, don't work.

Going to the fleet first and/or travelling to your stronghold first (and then exiting directly to the planet) will often fail to trigger the questline.

If the quest says "Use your ship's holoterminal" though, you can use any means to get to your ship.

I encountered this issue when I was playing yesterday, and it may be the same issue that I was having. The mistake comes with the way the Galaxy map is set up now, and Belsavis is the only planet I've seen so far where this happens. The trick is that the default for the planet isn't the spaceport like it used to be. There are 2 locations you can select on the GM for the planet. You have to switch to the regular Belsavis location for the cutscene at the holoterminal to trigger.

It took me a few tries before I realized what the issue was, so don't feel bad if you missed it. It's an easy thing to mistake, and they really need to fix it so that the regular Belsavis location is the default instead of Section X.

Yeah with the "new ways to travel" now it can happen that you skip some stuff. Like often you had a quest where you were in the middle of the planet and then just had to go to the orbital station hangar for example. I mean you had to go to fleet but while going through the orbital station to your ship the mission triggered, but if you use quick travel to fleet or guildship or SH etc you will miss the mission trigger for example.

I encountered this issue when I was playing yesterday, and it may be the same issue that I was having. The mistake comes with the way the Galaxy map is set up now, and Belsavis is the only planet I've seen so far where this happens. The trick is that the default for the planet isn't the spaceport like it used to be. There are 2 locations you can select on the GM for the planet. You have to switch to the regular Belsavis location for the cutscene at the holoterminal to trigger.

It took me a few tries before I realized what the issue was, so don't feel bad if you missed it. It's an easy thing to mistake, and they really need to fix it so that the regular Belsavis location is the default instead of Section X.

Corellia does it, too. You end up in the Black Hole instead of in the Corellia spaceport.