Rishi soon? PLEASE????

Mirrah

As I have a Pirate content group... we are hoping to have a more Pirate feel SH...and though I've tried to turn Tat into one, it's a bit more sandy and less water than we desire.... I'm hoping Rishi will be available to us soon? Edited by Mirrah

What indications point to a stronghold on Zakuul?

We've had major decoration releases for Zakuul, but even more for Iokath.

Also, oddly enough, many of the decorations named "Zakuul [item]" were actually used in decorating Coruscant long before Zakuul was added to the game.

What indications point to a stronghold on Zakuul?

We've had major decoration releases for Zakuul, but even more for Iokath.

Also, oddly enough, many of the decorations named "Zakuul [item]" were actually used in decorating Coruscant long before Zakuul was added to the game.

There were questions in the stream that people asked and someone mentioned (as I missed the answer) that the dev's responded that the Zakuul stronghold was not for 5.2. They especially said that stronghold was not for 5.2. By that you get the indication that we will be getting that one.

I would much rather have a Rishi stronghold than a Zakuul apartment.

Rishi has a more scenic and beautiful view. It has beaches. I enjoyed the pirate-themed story on that planet very much. It would give us a good place to use our Rishi decorations, especially the Rishi Hut and Rishi Chieftain Hut that are awkward to place elsewhere.

https://swtorstrongholds.com/rishi-decorations-collection/

It's hard to imagine a Zakuul apartment being much different from a Dromund Kaas apartment -- a landscape of skyscrapers with a stormy sky.

Edited by Xina_LA

Based on the decorations released in the last 3 packs, I've felt like the devs aren't really listening to us. How do they choose which items to release? A few have been amazing, like the luxury wall sconce, but even that had an identical name to an existing item. Many of the items just aren't useful. A vorclaw corpse? Really? After we've been begging for more creatures and personnel, a dead animal corpse almost seemed like an insult.

I feel the same way about a Zakuul stronghold. 95% of people have been begging for the same planets -- Rishi, Alderaan, and Manaan top the list. Tython and Korriban are mentioned fairly often. Zakuul is mentioned now and then, but mostly to ask for a better throne or throne room.

Of course, after the brutal cut they made to our Galactic Stronghold forum, clearing out all but two pages of posts, I imagine they can't go back and read our comments. I noticed no other forums were heavily pruned!

Edited by Xina_LA

Why are your suprised at this? Remember when they released Yavin? Yavin was not popular but that was the one they released and I believe it had to do with the expansion at the time. We were working on Revan and ended up on Yavin, so the Yavin stronghold was released.

I believe this is the reason they are looking at Zakuul. We ended up either being the Empresses or peacekeepr for Zakuul so it looks like Zakuul will be the one they release. There have been a few that asked for Zakuul and depending on how it is designed and the hooks I will most likely get it. I have yet to purchase Tattoine as I am not a fan of that planet.

It is rumored that this stronghold will have a beast pen so the corpse and the ribs could come in handy there but not something I am going to worry with for now.

Edited by casirabit

Rishi? Honestly, no thanks.

I have a large sh with poorly placed hooks already on Yavin. The thought of some reject post apocalyptic ewok village looking den of hard to decorate 'rooms' with centerpiece hooks or worse, starship ones, does not tickle me. Another big empty yard and bad hook layouts with a beach you likely couldn't access anyways even if one was 'nearby'? Not to mention I can see the clipping issues now with things 'falling through' the floors or simply not fitting if they try some giant treehouse nonsense. I doubt they'd do a decent layout, and that means I do not want one.

Tat's bad enough from a hook location standpoint, Yavin is worse. I do not think Rishi would be better.

It is rumored that this stronghold will have a beast pen so the corpse and the ribs could come in handy there but not something I am going to worry with for now.

I'm not sure how useful this will be. We have very few beasts to put in the pen. Pets are really too small to call "beasts", but perhaps the pens are also small. I can already pen small pets by using the "Quarantine Container" decoration from the Rakghoul event.

The creature mounts are really more "parked" than penned because they obviously have saddles and some sort of reins. Oftentimes, I wish they would release banthas, rancors, and other large beasts without riding equipment as decorations. Regardless, it wouldn't make sense to park or pen your large creature riding mount outside of a Zakuul apartment. Nobody rides their acklay through the city streets, up elevators, and through the apartment courtyard to park it on their balcony.

Edited by Xina_LA